Have you ever seen or heard a ghost?

Captain Caboose

Serious question. When I saw about 9 in the house I had been living in since I was born, I heard a disembodied voice say my dad's name and no one was in the room with me. About a year later, I saw a shadow figure in the hallway when I was sitting in the living room. I didn't flip out but I got kinda spooked.
So, have you had a spiritual encounter before? Ok, so I know most people are complete skeptics so here is a question for them.....Have you ever pussyed her right in the f*ck?

YES! one time i was over at my friends house(that place is haunted AF) where were watching a couple of scary/horror movies, and mid-way through we decided to stop if for a minute cause someone had to go to the bathroom, and get something to eat,as we were conversing on the sofia we heard a long BANG, then RATTLING. We (paranoid AF) think its a f**king ghost, we slowly merge into the kitchen, we all we hear is screaming up stairs(not like AHHHHHHH, but like screeching/ squealing. we were so scared. we like huddled in the corner with a blanket, did i mention we were scared? time goes on. and we slowly get up, i go in and check the kitchen, the whole time, it was just my friends mom's keys fell into a metal dog bowl, and the squealing was his sister(never had heard her squeal like the before.)

but yea, i believe in "ghosts" 100%  

I'm getting really terrible FPS in this thread, anyone else? 2spooky must be using over 3.5GB VRAM

It's likely because of me

I few when I was a wee lad. My mother told me that I said I would see a women in our living room at night by the couch. When I was out at a hotel one day I remember seeing a figure by window. I was small so not totally sure what I was seeing. I've seen a few unexplained things recently that I cannot tell you what it was because I simply do not know. I do know it was nothing from this world.

Oh, saw one UFO (unidentified flying object) go over the sun roof around midnight about 3 years ago. It looked blueish and I faintly remember some yellow beaded lights on the edge of the craft.

Are ghost real you may ask? I don't really know.. By a scientific standpoint it's not possible. I guess it all depends on what you believe and your convictions.

http://www.livescience.com/26697-are-ghosts-real.html

Several occassions, actually. My sister died in a car accident a while back and from that day forward, we dedicated a little memory shrine to her with candles, her picture, and everything.

One example of my encounter was when I was sitting next to said shrine watching tv alone in the house and I felt as if someone was messing with my hair. I looked around, but not a thing. Second encounter was when this little fake kitchen we bought for my sister for Christmas started making noises on its own everyday at random intervals, but stopped when Christmas day ended. Third encounter would be when we were on our way to visit her grave. One of the van(it was a family outing thing)windows said "Miss you" on it.There are other encounters I've had, but I'm kinda lazy to post them. I still miss her to this day, but don't feel like I show it. Rest in Peace, sis.

Oh well, I saw about 200 ghosts and aliens in my bedroom after some of my friends thought it would be a good idea to drug me.

I'm not even joking, my so called "friends" really dropped something in my beer and I saw this sick shit for about 3 hours before I finally passed out.

Several occassions, actually. My sister died in a car accident a while back and from that day forward, we dedicated a little memory shrine to her with candles, her picture, and everything.

One example of my encounter was when I was sitting next to said shrine watching tv alone in the house and I felt as if someone was messing with my hair. I looked around, but not a thing. Second encounter was when this little fake kitchen we bought for my sister for Christmas started making noises on its own everyday at random intervals, but stopped when Christmas day ended. Third encounter would be when we were on our way to visit her grave. One of the van(it was a family outing thing)windows said "Miss you" on it.There are other encounters I've had, but I'm kinda lazy to post them. I still miss her to this day, but don't feel like I show it. Rest in Peace, sis.

How heart-warming.

I can not say that I have seen a ghost or any other anomalies, and have no opinion on the matter of their existence.

Archived