2fort in a nutshell, bannable offences?

Autogen

Wrong board?

Not really

Yes, they should probably go on for bans, if I was mod i really wouldn't tolerate that

I despise 2Fort.

Horrible people on Valve servers, the mods that run 2Fort servers for comm. servers are mainly horrible, so I always try and steer clear of them.

<3

Also i didn't get the point of this thread

Admin will go on a rage banning people who bullied that kid, need advice/petition to show admin as these people are my friends and all.

Server isn't a valve server, its an aussie furry server (explains alot)

2Fort is one of the BEST ctf maps. Turbine is my favourite map of all time though.

Using best and ctf in same sentence

Lol

This is pretty tame compared to some of the shit I see. It's not map based either. (eg: 2fort or turbine).  It's hard to know how Id' handle unless I knew more of the story.

I usually do the following: Warn, kick, temp-ban, perma-ban.  The exception would be if the person didn't respond appropriately to warning.  I make sure that the offending party acknowledges what I did and why. If they don't: escalate to next step.    The exception is if there are a bunch of server regulars on and it's shenanigan time.  Whole-server congas, story time, mic-spam, etc.

Source: 6+ year admin on the same 24/7 2Fort server.

Archived