Guys: What do girls do that can turn you off?

JayTuut

A girl can make a thread if she wants on the same thing but oppisite.

Whats turns you off in a girl?

For me:

Smoking

Arm pit Hair (plz no flamewar)

A massive bush (Im being serious here.. you guys know what i mean and if you don't your too young to understand)

Bald head (exceptions, like cancer)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A massive bush (Im being serious here.. you guys know what i mean and if you don't your too young to understand)

Is this a joke? Are you being ironic?

Smokes

Bitchy (I'm talking the bad kind of bitchy)

Double sided personality (seriously, just fucking pick who you are and stick with it)

Too much makeup

Double sided personality (seriously, just fucking pick who you are and stick with it

omg i hate this, like one girl i dated was pretty much bi-polar or some shit, she like sometimes was way too over sexual with me then said why did u let me do that and then didnt really like me but then this kept repeating

A girl can make a thread if she wants on the same thing but oppisite.

Whats turns you off in a girl?

For me:

Smoking

Arm pit Hair (plz no flamewar)

Bald head (exceptions, like cancer)

If you like a girl that smokes she will probably get lung cancer and then get chemo which will make her bald. So I guess you hit two birds with one stone...

If you like a girl that smokes she will probably get lung cancer and then get chemo which will make her bald. So I guess you hit two birds with one stone...

........ lol wot i said i didnt like

Girls who are always mopey and sad despite having no real reason and are not even depressed. It just feels too draining to go on with.

fien i'll submit

1. They do anything that's like health-damaging in constance (smoke once and you're out of there lol)

2. Ones that have no tolerance for Gaming or MLP (Shh.)

3. Ones that ignore you/give very little appreciation, then complain you aren't 'trying your hardest to love them' <--- my current relationship

4. Dumb as a stone, fat as a whale (It's hum-pone instinct to go after the suitable mate, not the derelict)

reddit.com/r/askreddit   /useful "questions" like these

1. they whine all the time

2. "i hang w/ boys because other girls have too much drama" bitch you're causing it right now

Archived