What is your style of gameplay?

Prince Lowell

Ok, so we all have our different styles of gameplay that we stick to if we can create a character. The question is, what kind of style do you like?

I am talking about styles like, the big burly guy who can deal lots of damage, and has plenty of health/def but is slow as shit. or the fast, speedy guy who deals light attacks quickly.

I like the fast and light attacker. I like the feel of speed in a game, and even when i am playing something like Pokemon or Fire Emblem, I use mainly speedy characters.

poot your answers below.

I play a lot of RTS games which require me to use whatever counters best. 

So uhh..No real preference one way or the other for that genre.

Maybe for FPS I like a medium-paced type that can dish out a lot.

Ok, so we all have our different styles of gameplay that we stick to if we can create a character. The question is, what kind of style do you like?

I am talking about styles like, the big burly guy who can deal lots of damage, and has plenty of health/def but is slow as shit. or the fast, speedy guy who deals light attacks quickly.

I like the fast and light attacker. I like the feel of speed in a game, and even when i am playing something like Pokemon or Fire Emblem, I use mainly speedy characters.

poot your answers below.

I like to be the guy who blows shit up or the guy who sneaks around then BLOWS shit up.

FPS style: Tactical, stealthy and lone operative without stupid comrades to give away my location and alert the enemy of my presence.

In counter-strike, I get behind enemy lines solo and take 'em off from the back in stealthy manners.

In tf2 I prefer the spy, solo behind enemy lines, always in control of the situation and choosing my battles carefully. 

In Call of Duty, again, same thing. I'm always solo, taking out anyone I see while not running around guns-a-blazin' attracting attention to myself.

Turn based strategy games: blitz like there's no tomorrow (for my enemies)

Fps like tf2: high damage like heavy or Solly

RTS like awesomenauts: fast moving surviving classes

I like to be Sneaky.
Never let them know what happened, whether it be sniping, assassination, or otherwise.

Quite, vicious, and lethal. :ph34r:

Nice topic.

TF2: I often play some characters like Sniper (precision), but my favorite class is the Medic. To heal people (maybe to hurt too), to help my "friends"...

FPS: In some others FPS, I'm like the Spy. Quietly, but lethal.

I like to be the guy to deal large amounts of damage, maybe at the expense of defense (Sniper) or speed (Soldier). I do prefer to play at the expense of defense outside of TF2, although I still don't like the attack and defense stats to drift off too far from each other (as in I can do motherloads of damage but a pebble will ohko me.)

Solo, I like to play a stealthy character who sneaks around & picks off enemies from afar with a bow, but if I'm working with others I like being support, healing my friends.

Archived