Looking for somebody to code bots!

Chief Alec

Hey guys, a friend of mine and I are looking to start a service on tf2 which uses bots. The bots would need to be able to access their tf2 inventory as well as their seam inventory. It it would be a major plus if they could be integrated into a website. please leave a comment on my steam profile and add me if you are interested in helping out. I can pay with tf2 items or paypal. 

Don't pay for someone to do this for you. At least, not any significant amount. Jessecar made his own open-source bots the probably do what you're looking for. Look up "steam bot" on Google and it's one of te top results. Alternatively, here's links to the source code and a video to set it up.

https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

Don't pay for someone to do this for you. At least, not any significant amount. Jessecar made his own open-source bots the probably do what you're looking for. Look up "steam bot" on Google and it's one of te top results. Alternatively, here's links to the source code and a video to set it up.

https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

How to ruin everyone's chance of making profit

Hey guys, a friend of mine and I are looking to start a service on tf2 which uses bots. The bots would need to be able to access their tf2 inventory as well as their seam inventory. It it would be a major plus if they could be integrated into a website. please leave a comment on my steam profile and add me if you are interested in helping out. I can pay with tf2 items or paypal. 

You can do this for almost free. Just look it up. 

How to ruin everyone's chance of making profit

How to ruin a everyone's chance of scamming him out of something as simple as bot-making.* 

Fixed that for you. 

All those linking us to jessecars is not going to help. Our bot is more complex then that and would need to much additional coding for Alec and I to start in a timely manner. 

Archived