What loot have you ever grabbed from begging?

NICK THE THIRD

It's okay if you havent begged before, just wanted to see what loot you got. I got a few crates, a few weps and some fabs which I used up and sold off the end result: the kits.

I'm not gonna loose my dignity over some pixels in a videogame. 

As such, I of course didn't get anything from begging - simply because I never did it.

When I was a noob in WoW I didn't have enough gold for a skill. So I asked a guy for 1 silver and he gave me like 5 gold. I friended him and a week later i gave him back 10 gold :>

It's okay if you havent begged before, just wanted to see what loot you got. I got a few crates, a few weps and some fabs which I used up and sold off the end result: the kits.

lol, you just literally made me block you

I once told someone the price of a Bill's Hat and they gave me a refined as they were apparently giving free refined to people who help F2P's. I also got a free Dueling Minigame from someone for making them laugh. I haven't begged for anything and probably never will.

I've never begged.  That said, a few times people have generously given me things for free that I was originally just trying to buy.  Someone gave me a free manniverssary paper hat a long time ago when I was trying to buy one, and just recently somebody gave me some free trading cards when I was just trying to buy any random cheap thing to sell on the market for the few extra cents I needed to buy a card to finish a badge craft.  I sold one of the cards, crafted the badge, and gave him/her back the other card along with the resulting emoticon and profile background.

I also used to hang out on a couple of servers that did free contests with giveaways.  A few times I won some stuff.  That's probably the closest I've ever come to begging.

I absolutely abhor beggars.  Most people who have items have invested into the game to get them, be it with real money or with an investment of time put into honest trading.  Beggars are just kids who attempt to sponge off of others without having to put in any of the effort to learn and do trading or to spend money into the game.  Let me put it to you this way: the harder you had to work for something, the more you tend to value it.  Then along comes somebody who just goes up to you and basically says "give me that for free".  It boils my blood.

I didn't beg, but when i had my avatar reference in the key suggestion a while back someone gave me a free rec because they said it made their day..

lol i never begged, cuz it will get you no where, so little profit vs. the time u spent begging, might as well have done something else lol

I don't beg. I'm proud to say I've earned my inventory.

Friends have given me items before to be sure but never because I begged for it. Only because they were generous.
I return the favour.

Don't beg.

Never begged but two friends have given me their entire inventory or a large portion before when they didn't need it and/or quit.

Needless to say I was incredibly thankful.

on the server im mod on, if I see someone Begging, They get a Ban for 30 mins.

But I've won a shit ton of raffles, best was a bills But I've won about 15keys+ And unboxed dem all

Archived