Game Grumps

Mr.Mem

So a while ago, I heard from my friends that Arin from Game Grumps is actually kind of mean. Like, Jon didn't want to have a Steam Train because he thought it would be too much, and Arin and Suzy just wanted more money from Game Grumps. Also I heard that Ross was thinking of leaving, Danny and Barry wanted to leave, and Barry and Jon don't talk at all anymore. Is this true?

So a while ago, I heard from my friends that Arin from Game Grumps is actually kind of mean. Like, Jon didn't want to have a Steam Train because he thought it would be too much, and Arin and Suzy just wanted more money from Game Grumps. Also I heard that Ross was thinking of leaving, Danny and Barry wanted to leave, and Barry and Jon don't talk at all anymore. Is this true?

probably.

Well, Jon and Barry used to be room-mates. But when Danny (and Barry) started working on the show full-time, they got a flat together nearer 'work.'

Jon and Arin are still very much on good terms, it's just taboo to mention it on the show because the lovelies would basically explode.
And I think Barry might actually still do Jon's editing. He still certainly uses the classic 'Barry' font, but that might just be a hold-over.

Don't think Ross is going anywhere, especially since they relatively recently re-jigged Steam Train to be 'his' show instead of his and Danny's show.

I'm waaaay too into Game Grumps XD

Well, Jon and Barry used to be room-mates. But when Danny (and Barry) started working on the show full-time, they got a flat together nearer 'work.'

Jon and Arin are still very much on good terms, it's just taboo to mention it on the show because the lovelies would basically explode.

And I think Barry might actually still do Jon's editing. He still certainly uses the classic 'Barry' font, but that might just be a hold-over.

Don't think Ross is going anywhere, especially since they relatively recently re-jigged Steam Train to be 'his' show instead of his and Danny's show.

thats good cause i diddn´t knew most of the things

also to be on topic

Jon´s reason for leaving isnt established yet,

and that Arin and Suzy wanted to make Money well understandable but they still have fun i mean they played alot of weird games latley but they enjoy it.

And i think Ross likes trolling Arin and Danny way to much for leaving.

thats good cause i diddn´t knew most of the things

also to be on topic

Jon´s reason for leaving isnt established yet,

and that Arin and Suzy wanted to make Money well understandable but they still have fun i mean they played alot of weird games latley but they enjoy it.

And i think Ross likes trolling Arin and Danny way to much for leaving.

Jon legitimately left because he wanted to work on his own show. He's been quoted repeatedly as saying he didn't find Game Grumps as fulfilling as time went on.

Making money is fair enough. People need to remember that Game Grumps is their full-time jobs. Hell, Danny quit his part-time job and moved house to be a full time Grumper.

probably true, but I know from watching alot of their vids that Arin is very egotistical and full of himself

An important thing to remember is that, while filming the show, Arin and the rest are doing 'characters' to some degree. Yes, they're being themselves, but they're also trying to be funny. I think a fairer assessment of personality would be watching some of their panels.

Jon legitimately left because he wanted to work on his own show. He's been quoted repeatedly as saying he didn't find Game Grumps as fulfilling as time went on.

Making money is fair enough. People need to remember that Game Grumps is their full-time jobs. Hell, Danny quit his part-time job and moved house to be a full time Grumper.

They aren't funny now.

Also in 2011 Arin Hanson tweeted that if he ever did a Let's Play that someone should kill him.

Arin doesn't consider Game Grumps a Lets Play. Its more about the comedy than the actual games themselves.

-snip-

Jon said one super-vague thing and that automatically means Arin is a bastard?

Also if I'm correct, Jon left to New York to be with his girlfriend too. At least, I thought that's what it was...

Archived