What 2 3DS games should i get?

Triforce of Charmanders

3DS  

9 members have voted

1. 1. So what combo of games should I get

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Fire Emblem Awakening
    • Fire Emblem Awakening + Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

So what 2 games and why? 

Also, how do you Fell about animal crossing: New Leaf/ Mystery dungeon? 

if you want to make another game recommendation that's fine, but it has to be:

-a 3DS game

- in the same price range as the other games

- has to be out now

None of those get Pokemon x and y

I want the new pokemon but i wont buy a 3ds just for them. They should have made them for ds too

None of those get Pokemon x and y

I want the new pokemon but i wont buy a 3ds just for them. They should have made them for ds too

already pre ordered (pokemon Y). My brother bought a 3DS, dropped it down the stairs, it got a tiny chip in it. and my Mom buys him a new one and i get the old one. 

But stick to what's up there please. 

Have all three myself. Skip Mystery Dungeon, it just can't stack up to Explorers of Sky. Also, its text speed is abysmal and can't be changed.

Have all three myself. Skip Mystery Dungeon, it just can't stack up to Explorers of Sky. Also, its text speed is abysmal and can't be changed.

Explorers of Sky was good.

I herd in this one you can only be 1 of  5 Pokemon? 

mario kart 7 if you like mario kart 

legend of zelda (for sure)

mario 3d land 

nintendogs (yolo)

fire emblem 

--

the new smash bros 

new pokemon 

mario kart 7 if you like mario kart (have it)

legend of zelda (for sure) (have it)

mario 3d land (have it)

nintendogs (yolo) (hell no)

fire emblem (then vote for one of them)

--

the new smash bros (not out yet, and im getting it for WiiU)

new pokemon (read my message to Liddojunior)

I herd in this one you can only be 1 of  5 Pokemon? 

Yeah, you've only got Pikachu, Axew, and the Unova Starters. On the plus side, you don't have to take the stupid quiz anymore.

When you compare it to the previous games, they really streamlined it down to make it more accessible to casual gamers, so a lot of features from the older titles were dropped. Probably the only real plus is that they added shared experience so the pokemon you weren't actively using gain exp. thus eliminating most of the grind if you wanted to change your team around.

I'd say if you want a new mystery dungeon fix, try Shiren the Wanderer or Izuna the Unemployed Ninja for the DS. Both are a bit more challenging than the Pokemon ones.

Yeah, you've only got Pikachu, Axew, and the Unova Starters. On the plus side, you don't have to take the stupid quiz anymore.

When you compare it to the previous games, they really streamlined it down to make it more accessible to casual gamers, so a lot of features from the older titles were dropped. Probably the only real plus is that they added shared experience so the pokemon you weren't actively using gain exp. thus eliminating most of the grind if you wanted to change your team around.

I'd say if you want a new mystery dungeon fix, try Shiren the Wanderer or Izuna the Unemployed Ninja for the DS. Both are a bit more challenging than the Pokemon ones.

It's weird that you say "stupid quiz" because that's the only thing that i hoped they never took out. it was really fun for me to do that quiz. 

Animal crossing.

Dont' even bother with Zelda Ocarina of Nostalgia, it's a pile of tripe compared to Link to the Past.

Animal crossing.

Dont' even bother with Zelda Ocarina of Nostalgia, it's a pile of tripe compared to Link to the Past.

I already have Zelda, and i liked it more then link to the past.

It's weird that you say "stupid quiz" because that's the only thing that i hoped they never took out. it was really fun for me to do that quiz. 

I didn't like the quiz as I'm of the opinion that if I want to be a Totodile, let me be a Totodile, don't go "You're too quiet to be one, you're a Turtwig instead!".

New Leaf and Mystery Dungeon son! c:

Naw, fire emblem is a MUST. i think im going to get the first option, from what i heard from scott, it sucks.  

from what i heard from scott, it sucks.  

I wouldn't say it sucks, but it's definitely underwhelming, especially when compared to the other games in the series. If you can find it for cheap, go ahead, but it's not worth full price.

One other little thing I also forgot to mention about the other games: If you do get Animal Crossing, get the digital version. Because the nature of the game has you playing in short spurts every day, it's far more convenient to be able to just boot it up rather than swapping cartridges.

k, so i got Fire emblem and Animal crossing. sexual games so far.

Locking this.

Archived