Is this supposed to happen?

LittleSirPepper

So, I had a scrap in my inventory which wasn't tradeable. Then I got so much metal from trading, I converted it into scrap. All of it. Then, I tried to organize my backpack to get all metal into refined and reclaimed, then I noticed that all of it weren't tradable anymore. I was planning to use those for buying hats... Is this supposed to happen? I didn't know this was even possible.

So, I had a scrap in my inventory which wasn't tradeable. Then I got so much metal from trading, I converted it into scrap. All of it. Then, I tried to organize my backpack to get all metal into refined and reclaimed, then I noticed that all of it weren't tradable anymore. I was planning to use those for buying hats... Is this supposed to happen? I didn't know this was even possible.

So, looking at your BP. You crafted a non tradible scrap into reclaimed, then that into refined. Then melted all of that into scrap? Any non trabible weapons crafted automagically makes that metal non trabible. And then if you use that to make reclaimed, that makes the reclaimed non trabible. And so on and so on.

I didn't know that I couldn't trade these anymore, so I did it... is it possible I can get the metal I got back?

Nope. GG. Shall I set up the donations thread? 

You didn't dare read the warning it said before you combined your tradable metal with the untradable metal? Pity you.

^^

Waste it on crafting a hat

It's a refined, or about a quarter, it's no sunk cost difficult to recover from. You'll be fine, just scrapbank and you should be g2g

edit: More than a refined.

Use it to craft the headtaker, if you haven't already. Its not gonna be tradable anyways.

Edit,nvm, you already have it.

You didn't dare read the warning it said before you combined your tradable metal with the untradable metal? Pity you.

read? What's that?

WARNING: At least one of the items you are attempting to craft is not tradable. As a result, any crafted items will be awesome! Are you sure you want to continue?

[yes] [fuck yes]

Yep, I am stupid. I guess I should try to get more spells to sell. All that metal I got was just from yesterday when I got lucky to get a Spectral Spectrum. GG for the fat engy. I'll just try to get more metal to craft a hat, just for the sake of using them.

Archived