Do you like the new Halloween Update?

Langweenee

^  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• Yes
    • No

People were immediately judging it for no other reason than new effects I believe, I really like the bumper cars and new miscs. Pretty cool indeed.

Even though the new effects are shit, they're hyped like crazy.

Sold my Amaranthine Brim-Full (1/1, but meh hat & effect) for a Knifestorm Lid (gets offered 5.5-6 buds in 1st gens, non-robo hat and older effect)

Also, the new map is really fun, who doesn't want to kill people with bumper cars, amirite?

No, it was way overhyped and couldn't live up to it and became a big disappointment. Although it is SLIGHTLY better than last years Scream Fortress.

I'm rather mixed overall, though I had to vote no.

I never liked Doomsday as a map and especially never liked the gamemode that came with it, and while I find that Doomsday_Event is more fun than the regular version, that really isn't saying much. I would have preferred Hydro_Event because we need to bring Territory_Control back from the grave.

The miscs were rather neat however but I wouldn't judge an update based on cosmetics, rather the gameplay is what's most important and I just find it a tad lacking.

Obviously the core of this event were the bumper car minigames and for what they are, they can be rather fun and the fact people are creating Mario Kart things for it is rather comical in my opinion.

Overall I hold mixed feelings but would lean more towards the no side of things.

I love all halloween maps (except Manor).. Really enjoyed the map but the new effects are so bad (like literally worse looking then Kill-a-watt). I like how they added Strange Haunted items though :/.

right now I dislike it since I'm awful at the bumper car mode and I don't really know the patterns of the hat drops (if any)

once I get used to it I think I'll like it better, and it will be on par with last years

Archived