Crate.tf- Another Idea

AlfieOmega

Mann, I'll just wait for cares to be the only person to reply to this,

So, here's what I thought for another website that takes crates for weapons.

Below is what the service will give you for your crates.

Crate.tf

1 Crates for 1 Weapon

6 Crates for 1 Scrap

12 Crates for 1 Reclaimed

24 Crates for 1 Refined

168 Crates for 1 Key

2,880 Crates for 1 Bud

The last two prices can be changed as buds and keys prices are the only prices that can be changed in items.

Keys in Refined as of now: 9.66

Buds in Keys as of now: 16

(I used the high end of the bud price.)

I estimate high popularity with this idea, so I placed 7 Buds as the number of weapons traded in a month.

(7 Buds= 46,707,769,344 weapons)

Within a year and a half, 504 buds would be used as the amount of weapons traded. (This bit here is just for fun.)

What do you guys think? Do you think there would be higher popularity with this which would cause the buds needed in a month to change or are my calculations in the right? Thank you all for reading. (If you did.)

Crate.tf

1 crate for 1 Weapon

6 crates for 1 Scrap

12 crates for 1 Reclaimed

24 crates for 1 Refined

168 crates for 1 Key

2,880 crates for 1 Bud

The last two prices can be changed as buds and keys prices are the only prices that can be changed in items.

I estimate high popularity with this idea, so I placed 7 Buds as the number of weapons traded in a month.

Within a year and a half, 504 buds would be used as the amount of weapons traded. (This bit here is just for fun.)

What do you guys think? Do you think there would be higher popularity with this which would cause the buds needed in a month to change or are my calculations in the right? Thank you all for reading. (If you did.)

No-one would buy the crates

Everyone would sell them

Crates are useless, you making a website like that would only get abused to hell and your bots will be cleaned out within 10 mins.

If you're serious about making a website you need to consider:

1) What can your website offer which others dont

2) competition

3) Is it something people would use and you can sustain that usage (e.g. selling keys for 2 ref is not sustaining usage since everyone would clean it out)

and lastly is the idea stupid?

Unless it was Halloween and they have Series 1 crates

Anyone with such a low crate number is 99% likely to know it's value and wont dump it to a bot.

Would you really create a website just so it will be somewhat useful for like 2 weeks of the 52weeks in a year?

No to mention people who need crates simply go on a forum ask for crates and they get more than they need for unboxing.

Below is what the service will give you for your crates.

Crate.tf

1 Crates for 1 Weapon

6 Crates for 1 Scrap

12 Crates for 1 Reclaimed

24 Crates for 1 Refined

168 Crates for 1 Key

2,880 Crates for 1 Bud

There are lots of people who do around 15 crates for 1 weapon, even free. This is just really overpriced and pointless.

Anyway, your comments are appreciated. I wanted to see how this would work in the long run, but I see it will not even get to walk. It's all just an idea.

Not a bad idea, it might work if you have a limit on how many crates you can sell during a certain time frame, or maybe not buy them for anything unless they were a certain crate series, i.e. #1 etc.

Thats possible to put that much in a trade?

Yes. But it would take a fuckload of time i guess.

No,it's not. 256 is the limit for regular trades. Trade offers don't have the limit but account limit is set to something just a bit over 2k slots so no,it' s not possible.

Archived