Do you wear glasses/contact lenses?

DiamondHole

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear glasses, contact lenses, or neither?

2. 2. Glasses vs Contact Lenses?

If you own both, which would you prefer?

I personally just own glasses, mainly for up close things.

Dunno why I'm making this thread, just felt like it for some odd reason. Discuss.

Nah. My right eye has perfect 100% sight but the left one has only 50% of it. It's kinda funny in some situations, i.e. some certain light angles and stuff.

Glasses > Lenses. It's an accessory after all, it may make you look nice/cute. Also, lenses have to be removed and inserted frequently, which is sort of not a good thing.

I have three siblings who all wear contacts, but I never really saw the appeal. I'm not comfortable with something touching my eyeball. Glasses are easier to remove and put on and the constant buying of contacts and solution can add up to a fair bit of money.

Not to say contacts are useless--if you are doing some kind of job where your glasses can get in the way or have certain medical problems contacts are better--but they just aren't for me.

I've had glasses since I was at a young age, contacts wouldn't work with my poor eyesight

I was born with nearsightedness (and astigmatism), and will continue to worsen :/

I have glasses which I wear every once in a while, as my vision of anything that is farther away isn't clear at all.

Unless you have very bad eyesight and wear glasses all the time, I can't see the appeal in contacts.

Been a proud wearer of glasses ever since Year 5 if I'm not mistaken. I'm nearsighted in one eye, and farsighted in another, or so my doctor's told me. In any case, I've only ever taken off my glasses when I need to. I've never even considered contacts because they'd just feel weird to me, and I can't imagine myself without glasses, looks or performance. 

Archived