Do you think there will be a TF2 Halloween this year?

DiamondHavoc.

75 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

The event usually starts around now, but all that has happened are the event maps are back and the gifts obtainable. No new anything. Will there be another tf2 halloween or not?

The event usually starts on the week of halloween and goes into november its not late. 

If anything it might start today or crate drops start today since spells can be found now. 

• Administrators

Someone is a little impatient about the update :P

What Liddo said basically.

The event usually starts on the week of halloween and goes into november its not late. 

If anything it might start today or crate drops start today since spells can be found now. 

thursday.new crates always come out thursday's

I haven't received any Halloween package, my friend got one. ;-; What's is it, I got one last year but I have forgotten what's in it. Is it something shit or something a little better like a name tag or so?

I haven't received any Halloween package, my friend got one. ;-; What's is it, I got one last year but I have forgotten what's in it. Is it something shit or something a little better like a name tag or so?

you mean the halloween gift?if so every map has different items inside the gifts.

not tools except the lakeside event that you can get some spells to tf2 wiki halloween spells for more details on those.

you mean the halloween gift?if so every map has different items inside the gifts.

not tools except the lakeside event that you can get some spells to tf2 wiki halloween spells for more details on those.

He means the cauldron. You can only get it once, so if you got it last year, you won't get it this year.

He means the cauldron. You can only get it once, so if you got it last year, you won't get it this year.

Yeah I meant the cauldron. Thanks for the help. :3

Archived