Do we even need Dota2.bp.tf?

NecroTed

I've been doing quite a lot of dota 2 suggestions lately, I dunno why (ezrepezlyfe). But I've noticed there's been very minimal traffic from dota 2 players. Is it even useful? Why trust potentially outdated prices when you can use SCM for your prices? I guess since there's a baseline currency, it makes more sense compared to CSGO. 

But 90% of the items I check usually have outdated prices. It's too hard to manage with such a small community trying to run it (mainly me and d0 xD and I'm a derp lel). I've heard something about making <1 key stuff automated, which I think is probably better than manual updating, as it is SCM orientated for those values. 

But as I said, people, I think, mainly use SCM n stuff.

So is d2.bp.tf a thing we need to keep? 

Discuss :D

Btw fiskie/brad plz fix:

http://backpack.tf/issue/view/5435a8feb88d88bb0a8b4791

Because you make terrible prices and don't know the market.

Essentially we can have use of it for setting new prices for all the items (I'm still doing that) and then see the drop/increase of the item due to sales/no demand/updates etc.

Still some people who use classified, and they can get a good grip of prices without having to research. Most of the 1key+ items that aren't good at all to use for SCM - The sockets AkA dirty higher tier items, Inscribed items can be different + some items are barely selling on SCM.

Not to mention the recent 45% sale on the Lina Arcana, should've been updated during the sale then we get a good graph of the value of the item and how long it take to re-balance.

Archived