Wellllllll

Cave

if possible, change password and email to the account.

then contact steam support

edit: also contact an outpost mod personally and ask them to ban you.

Do you remember clicking any phisher links or a screenshot link from someone that added you?

Well , the only thing that was happening was that i was doing the automatic thing and suddenly got hacked , used my phone to inform you WTF was going on

He got into my email because he is sending me an email about some korean shit

Just keep deleting them. He said that he had to give your acc info to the owner. So, he works for someone, but he is dumb as hell. He literally told me everythng, lol

• Administrators

Well , the only thing that was happening was that i was doing the automatic thing and suddenly got hacked , used my phone to inform you WTF was going on

Wait, so you didn't click on any link at all? Are you sure? 

Does he seem like a experienced hijacker? 

I don't think so. He did tell me he hacked over 100 accounts. But when I asked what and how he did it, he flat out told me.

Wait, so you didn't click on any link at all? Are you sure? 

He porbably clicked one of those "Hello. I just unboxed unusual and wanted to know is good or not. See? [screenshot link]

I don't think so. He did tell me he hacked over 100 accounts. But when I asked what and how he did it, he flat out told me.

Do you know how to grab IPs through Steam via VOIP? If he is a real noob he won't have proxied.

Do you know how to grab IPs through Steam via VOIP? If he is a real noob he won't have proxied.

Nope. Don't even know half of what you just said.

Archived