Why do "noobs" play the old MvM maps?

BᴱTA Slaüsh

Every time I try to play an old MvM map, such as big rock n stuff, there are always people wearing gibuses or not even good at playing the game.

There's also a lot of people who don't sprechen englisch.

I'd like to get a nice old botkiller wep but I can't find the effort, energy or time to throw at just for repeating failure.

y dis hapen gaben pls y u no mvm botkillz

The big rock missions are very difficult, especially with the lack of players on it. Thankfully on my one and only big rock tour, I got a gold botkiller. :3

Maybe ur on bootcamp?

The newer maps are a lot harder than the older ones also.

I find the new maps VERY easy. The old maps are harder for me

Older MvM maps are easier. Even the Diamond tours are easier than the Two Cities tours.

Lolno. 2 Cities WOULD be hard, but it gives you so much cash you outlevel everything easily. I mean, I can defeat half the missions with 4 cow mangler soldiers and a vaccinator medic.

Expert(Diamond) is still hard as shit. Not AS hard as it once was, but still pretty bad. I blame the spies.

I've seen this too.  I think the reason is that the rewards for 2 cities are better, both generating and attracting more experienced players.

Lolno. 2 Cities WOULD be hard, but it gives you so much cash you outlevel everything easily. I mean, I can defeat half the missions with 4 cow mangler soldiers and a vaccinator medic.

Expert(Diamond) is still hard as shit. Not AS hard as it once was, but still pretty bad. I blame the spies.

I found a server for the Diamond to complete one of my tours, and my team completely plowed through Mannworks on Expert (since most of us had played Two Cities).

Archived