Steam login for tapatalk

Pyrocide

Its been pointed out to me that this cannot be done currently.

I would love to not have to go to a browser to sign in via steam to respond to forums and instead use the tapatalk app I bought specifically to browse forums.

Can this be implemented at all?

1) Don't use tapatalk

2) It's shit

But if you insist...

You will have to log in using your forum username and password. If you first logged into these forums using your Steam account, you will have to create a password. You can do so by following the instructions in this thread.

Also, we cannot implement a steam login option on the Tapatalk app because we do not own the app, so we cannot make any changes to it.

1) Don't use tapatalk

2) It's shit

But if you insist...

You will have to log in using your forum username and password. If you first logged into these forums using your Steam account, you will have to create a password. You can do so by following the instructions in this thread.

Also, we cannot implement a steam login option on the Tapatalk app because we do not own the app, so we cannot make any changes to it.

Never had any problems with it before. Why do you insist it's shit?

I didn't know anything about tapatalk before I think McKay requested it to be added, and I have been using it since on mobile and I kinda like it. Steam login won't work ever on there, sorry.

I didn't know anything about tapatalk before I think McKay requested it to be added, and I have been using it since on mobile and I kinda like it. Steam login won't work ever on there, sorry.

No problem. Just thought I'd ask. Cheers.

Archived