How many crappy trades did you get for your awper hand

ΔMrIlluminatiΔ

0. I dont deal that low in trading. Im usually on pure keys/buds servers/unusuals. I rarely run into people who are that idiotic.

So yea...I dont have to deal with silly noob traders.

0. I dont deal that low in trading. Im usually on pure keys/buds servers/unusuals. I rarely run into people who are that idiotic.

cool tell me more

As if that's any sort of insurance against idiots.  A few days ago someone offered a watts Ketche on my ghosts rack.  He justified his offer by saying that I wrote '1st gens, halloween and non-orbiting robo' only, as he believed watts to be robo.   If anything, I seem to run into more idiots in unusual trading than in small value item trading.  In small value item, trading, you ask 1 Key and the buyer pays 1 key without any arguments.  In unusual trading, you're surprised on a daily basis by how dumb some people seem to think you are.  

As if that's any sort of insurance against idiots.  A few days ago someone offered a watts Ketche on my ghosts rack.  He justified his offer by saying that I wrote '1st gens, halloween and non-orbiting robo' only, as he believed watts to be robo.   If anything, I seem to run into more idiots in unusual trading than in small value item trading.  In small value item, trading, you ask 1 Key and the buyer pays 1 key without any arguments.  In unusual trading, you're surprised on a daily basis by how dumb some people seem to think you are.  

This, so much.  I make way more profit off of banking small shit than I would with unusuals, and I put up with less idiots.  The worst thing I get is someone offering things I don't want as item overpay. With my buds though, I get like 3 people a day offering non-pure when it says everywhere for pure only.  

This, so much.  I make way more profit off of banking small shit than I would with unusuals, and I put up with less idiots.  The worst thing I get is someone offering things I don't want as item overpay. With my buds though, I get like 3 people a day offering non-pure when it says everywhere for pure only.  

Yup.  The one defining difference between 'normal' trading and unusual trading is the fact that 'normal' traders buy items because they actually want to use them in game.  E.g. they buy a strange RL because they want to count their kills or they buy a BoA because they think it's a cool hat and want to wear it.  99% of unusual traders however are only looking for profit and don't really give a shit about the hats, only how much they're worth.  And they seem to think because they managed to get an unusual that makes them some master negotiator who's going to be able to sweet talk their way into a profitable trade.  When I recount some of the dumb-ass arguments I've had thrown my way in order to get me to take a shitty hat.  One of the best (granted this was months before the update, but still):

"My TF Logo YWN for your GE Rack.  Our hats go for about the same when you forget about shitpack pricing."

My response: 

"Lol?"

He then got extremely upset and posted on my profile that I'm a bad trader who won't listen to advice and doesn't understand "true" market values.   

I could go on an on, as I'm sure everyone with high value items can.  

I had a Team Shine Genuine Awp for quite a while. Very frequently offered an assortment of shitty sniper weapons, favorite offer was a Sydney Sleeper and 23 crates.

His original offer was the Sydney Sleeper, I just replied "more." He added a crate. I replied "more." And so it went. To 23 crates. I clicked ready to trade then went back to playing MvM

I remember when I used to buy/sell awp to get to my first bud, so many ''its a weapon so 1:1 with my sleeper'' or ''what makes it special? its just a re-skin, give me it for a scrap'', whats interestingly is that 100% of all lowballers I meet was on minecraft tf2 servers

flame war in 3-2-1

I remember when I used to buy/sell awp to get to my first bud, so many ''its a weapon so 1:1 with my sleeper'' or ''what makes it special? its just a re-skin, give me it for a scrap'', whats interestingly is that 100% of all lowballers I meet was on minecraft tf2 servers

flame war in 3-2-1

Jesus Christ

Flipping AWPS to get to a bud.

AND NOW YOU HAVE A 10 BUD UNUSUAL

That's a lot of AWPs

I've gotten a couple of one for ones, one time on a server where I named and tagged my genuine AWP and was using it. Also, get a lot of offers on named items, which I specifically post as not for sale.

Archived