Alien Scout Set uncraftable?

♛ AlphaOmega ♛

AS most of you know, a new set was released for Alien: Isolation. The scout gets his own fullbody alien costume, but it can only be used on full moons/halloween enabled servers.

Knowing this, I did some thinking and realized something: halloween items have never, if I remember correctly, been able to be crafted. So could we be looking at a scout set that might not be craftable AND will only be available in genuine?

Again, I could be wrong, but if I happen to be right, how many of you would go and buy Alien Isolation?

INB4: TL;DR l8 m8t gr8 i r8 8/8

No

You must be from the future! When does the EOTL come out and does the Gunslinger have strangifier? Because Im planning to sell mine if it does...

You must be from the future! When does the EOTL come out and does the Gunslinger have strangifier? Because Im planning to sell mine if it does...

The gunslinger was removed from the game due to a DCMA thing

EOTL never came out, Gabe was unfortunately shot by an angry Steam user who's scammed account didn't get answered by Steam Support.

implying there is only 1 answer to your statement

The gunslinger was removed from the game due to a DCMA thing

EOTL never came out, Gabe was unfortunately shot by an angry Steam user who's scammed account didn't get answered by Steam Support.

Arigato senpai.

Archived