Audition Reels Next Bud>? wut mat8?

Sn3AkY_SnAkE

If you can only get unusual taunts from this that doesn't spawn any more wouldn't that make this crate expensive like the bread box? inception? limbo?

as far as I can tell you should be able to get Unusual Taunts from the Director's Reel. Although I'm really not sure since i haven't seen people open one yet.

as far as I can tell you should be able to get Unusual Taunts from the Director's Reel. Although I'm really not sure since i haven't seen people open one yet.

• Administrators

If you can only get unusual taunts from this that doesn't spawn any more wouldn't that make this crate expensive like the bread box? inception? limbo?

You can get unusual taunts...

http://gyazo.com/54238e4a0543e54964eca5a56ff4bf05

-snip of maturity-

The man gave you a simple argument " Although I'm really not sure since i haven't seen people open one yet. " and you respond with your crappy vid? Mature alot, good job.

The man gave you a simple argument " Although I'm really not sure since i haven't seen people open one yet. " and you respond with your crappy vid? Mature alot, good job.

Archived