Would You Turn Yourself In?

knavesmith

Completely hypothetical. I nor anyone is accusing anyone of any illegal activity and no story should be taken seriously. I am only making this thread to discuss the idea of turning yourself in.

If you were involved in illegal activity, would you turn yourself in and why? What if you were under extreme pressure of being caught? Would you consider the feelings and thoughts of other people? What about those affiliated with you or vice versa? Would your age affect your decision? What about family and friends?

Discuss.

Well considering the current justice system, I'm facing years in prison for owning a joint. I'd rather not turn myself in for something so trivial. But if I murdered me mum, I probably would.

If I was an accessory and I knew my time was coming: I'd sell out my partner for as much as I can possibly get.

If I was the committer of the crime: Hard to say. Conscience says yes, but my brain says no. Its more a clash of my personal faith vs the society i've lived in.

A better question would be, would you goto prison when people like:

-booty-

are in them?

They're talking about maximum security prison. Unless you committed some horrible crime, you're not going to be sent to a maximum security prison.

All these mofos want to run around, resist arrest and then get shot by the cops, sheesh.

If I didn't do it: fuck no

If I did do it: eh I might, depends on what I did really.

Archived