How many Steam Wallets funds do i need to get 4 buds

JayTuut

Tell me, i guess if i sell and buy keys at normal price or a tad lower how manys funds

This is an incredibly simple question. Do it yourself

not all da time :3

2.45 is current price of about 60 keys on scm. 17 at 2.44 when i checked. If you have patience then even 2.46 is a high estimate. Buying keys direct with steam money is always a losing proposition from my point of view though unless you're paying 2$ or less each (steam sale times and such).

so if i put my jack (name of my australium scatter with sheen pro killstreak and parts and renanmed obviously) would $200 be good (they pay 230) if someone bought it or na?

so if i put my jack (name of my australium scatter with sheen pro killstreak and parts and renanmed obviously) would $200 be good (they pay 230) if someone bought it or na?

yeah sure why not

The biggest problem there though is that no one will pay that amount when the other Australum Scatterguns on the SCM are in the $125-150 range.

The biggest problem there though is that no one will pay that amount when the other Australum Scatterguns on the SCM are in the $125-150 range.

lowest is 150 i think and mine is pro and parts and renamed :D. But if someone did would that be good for me?

lowest is 150 i think and mine is pro and parts and renamed :D. But if someone did would that be good for me?

Nobody cares about the parts and especially about desc/names. Many even find them annoying ( I mean name/desc).

Pro ks can rise the price for 50-80%, sometimes even 100%.

Archived