Low Unusual Unboxes.

Opst3r

This is just a random idea I thought of while looking for low-crafts.

Low Unusual Unboxes!

This will work similar to low crafts, but instead. It is for unusual. Lets say you unbox right after a new update and wanna get a unusual, and you do! But it one of the new hats! And because you unboxed right after the update. You get a special Low Unusual!

Basically, it is for the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth unusual versions of the hat unbox. Does not matter which effect. I think it is a pretty cool idea.  ;)

Thats quite a neat idea but I don't think Valve would add that in because they are too busy working on more pressing matters.

they are too busy working on more pressing matters.

Unusual Fabricators.

Burning Man in Slacks.

10th class

"gam theori pyro iz humusexual"

Unusual Fabricators.

Burning Man in Slacks.

10th class

"gam theori pyro iz humusexual"

Nuts n Bolts Fan' O War Fabricator. 

People, stop saying "it will screw up the unusual market". Every new unusual/genuine/unique hat and weapon need their time to settle in. I think it's a great idea btw :)

Unusual #1 Burning Flames Killer Exclusive.

They should do it for collector's and genuines too, Genuines up to 100 and Collector's up to 5. It will make everyone rush to buy the games for the promos.

Unusual #1 Burning Flames Killer Exclusive.

They should do it for collector's and genuines too, Genuines up to 100 and Collector's up to 5. It will make everyone rush to buy the games for the promos.

On the topic of collector's; I've been saying for ages that every collectors item should keep a counter of how many of that item you've put into the collector's one after you craft the 200. For example: Collector's Disciplinary Action: Level 349 (in blue text). So, you'd be able to continuously add more whips to the collector's whip.

On the topic of collector's; I've been saying for ages that every collectors item should keep a counter of how many of that item you've put into the collector's one after you craft the 200. For example: Collector's Disciplinary Action: Level 349 (in blue text). So, you'd be able to continuously add more whips to the collector's whip.

And screw the whole market by "deleting" almost all of the items. I think not.

People, stop saying "it will screw up the unusual market". Every new unusual/genuine/unique hat and weapon need their time to settle in. I think it's a great idea btw :)

Just saying but the 3gen + spam of new effects constantly last year took ages before the market "settled down" .

The unusual misc market and all class are dying since they are adding so much.

No, valve has screwed enough with the unusual market DDDD:

Are you sure that people just didn't screw up the market themselves by hyping up the hats so much? Also people trying to screw each other over.

Are you sure that people just didn't screw up the market themselves by hyping up the hats so much? Also people trying to screw each other over.

Scorching Heavy Hair, 8 buds. Burning Scout Hair 20 Buds.

Wut.

Who gives a f*ck about the market. A game is supposed to be played for fun. I genuinely hope they add an unusual fabricator and have it be cheap too so everyone can afford it.

Archived