windows 8.1 sucks

not bahroo

hey guys i have a problem he fan on my windows 8.1 craptop has now started to spin very loudly and vibrate when i boot it up. no idea why

if any one can help i will thank you alot 

pc specs [cause you guys care]

Windows edition 

Windows 8.1 

System

Prosessor Intel® core i3-2370M CPU 2.40GHz

RAM 6.00 GB (5.89 useable)

64-bit OS x64-based prosessor

PC name you guys do not need  

so if anyone can help. i would appreciate it alot

-notbahroo

Win 8.1 is the not the cause of your fan failure. Hardware fails, it happens, check for dust or hair trapped on the fan. The bearings might be done for and the fan will have to be replaced. 

Its a great OS and I highly recommend over Win 7 

lol ik it is annoying 

Do you use it ? Or have it on any of your computers ? You shouldn't jump on bandwagons. The only real complaint has been fixed, boot to desktop. 

Its literally Win 7 with improvements. Its much faster & can stay in desktop mode forever. 

Do you use it ? Or have it on any of your computers ? You shouldn't jump on bandwagons. The only real complaint has been fixed, boot to desktop. 

Its literally Win 7 with improvements. Its much faster & can stay in desktop mode forever. 

Come on guys, listen to liddo. I fan.

No seriously, I love windows 8.1 I have it on a 27 inch touchsmart all in one. I've disabled the touchscreen and I looooove it.

Come on guys, listen to liddo. I fan.

No seriously, I love windows 8.1 I have it on a 27 inch touchsmart all in one. I've disabled the touchscreen and I looooove it.

yeah it does run my games better so it is good its just had a hell of a learning curve

It would be hardware though.  Fan has nothing to do with software.  Turn your laptop off, flip it over, take a vacuum and use an attachment to suck out the fan.  You'll likely have loads and loads of dust come out.  Keep doing that until you don't get hardly any more dust.  Then try it, see if it helped.  This also helps to prevent overheating.

It would be hardware though.  Fan has nothing to do with software.  Turn your laptop off, flip it over, take a vacuum and use an attachment to suck out the fan.  You'll likely have loads and loads of dust come out.  Keep doing that until you don't get hardly any more dust.  Then try it, see if it helped.  This also helps to prevent overheating.

done and it helped alot but it still spins loudly not like before though

Its 100% disk usage problem can be a massive pain.

Archived