Response to my ban.

Mttarrbbjj96

I was Perma-Banned for "Gift wrap scamming" Someone sent me a trade offer for 3 scraps and a gift wrap with no note other so i just thought he was helping me in my raffles. He later harassed me in trade offers sending a crate for my nothing which i declined and demanded i gift wrap him something. He did this many times. Finally i remembered i was selling my iron curtain for .33+ their wrap. but i had already blocked him and I left my house for the day. He threatened to report me if i didn't comply in one of his trade offers which i declined. I could not gift wrap it to him because he was not in my friends list, and when i tried adding him i got errors. I deleted some people in my friends list and tried adding him again and he did not respond, so i left for work and when i came home i was banned from backpack.tf. I am more than happy to give him a refund.

Tl;dr i got banned now im crying and whining

Any chat logs?  Trade offers?  Anything?  No proof means you are SOL.  Still have TF2OP and Bazaar so its not like you are missing out on anything.

It's not the same. You don't have a 100 classifieds lists. and no more random comments on voting ;(

I cant check ATM tf2 trading is down

You deserve a ban for more reasons than one if you ask me. You have no proof to back-up your claim which is essential for your appeal. This also isn't the place to post appeals, you have to post a ticket here - Crying and complaining isn't going to get you anywhere, we aren't going to pity you.

Well, if you have any proof that they did not include any notes in their trade offer, then I believe you deserve to be un-banned. But as SSJ5 said, this isn't the place for appeals.

lol

You deserve a ban for more reasons than one if you ask me. You have no proof to back-up your claim which is essential for your appeal. This also isn't the place to post appeals, you have to post a ticket here - Crying and complaining isn't going to get you anywhere, we aren't going to pity you.

You can unblock him...and then gift-wrap and send the trade offer. Problem solved.

OP would need the trade offer link, which would be impossible to get if the buyer hasn't entered their trade offer link on Outpost.

Wait, so if nobody cares that you got banned, isn't it entirely possible that the amount of people who care about your thread about it is a negative value?

just like the rest of your threads

I was Perma-Banned for "Gift wrap scamming" Someone sent me a trade offer for 3 scraps and a gift wrap with no note other so i just thought he was helping me in my raffles. He later harassed me in trade offers sending a crate for my nothing which i declined and demanded i gift wrap him something. He did this many times. Finally i remembered i was selling my iron curtain for .33+ their wrap. but i had already blocked him and I left my house for the day. He threatened to report me if i didn't comply in one of his trade offers which i declined. I could not gift wrap it to him because he was not in my friends list, and when i tried adding him i got errors. I deleted some people in my friends list and tried adding him again and he did not respond, so i left for work and when i came home i was banned from backpack.tf. I am more than happy to give him a refund.

Tl;dr i got banned now im crying and whining

Perhaps you should have checked before deleting him. It's called common sense.

Archived