d0's google docs list with 'shit unusual' traders & more

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, the amount of people who claim clean hats when they are duped. Potential hijackers/friends with hijackers/scam on other communities/liers/spycrab runners and all people who are just being a shady/very bm unusual trader that aren't scammer marked will be listed here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BedQ2VFGBVFhWW4TYF77SvaIEZ0A8ibhhAV0z2KvB2o

Obv, proof needs to be provided when accusing a trader.

Here's some stuff I will put on the list -

• Alt of someone who doesn't follow the rules below
  • Scammer in any way or on any site.
  • Hijacker/bought from hijacker (fence).
  • Lie about dupes/gifted/value (i.e a summer effect with +5 on market below low end bp.tf price, user say high end bp.tf price and flame/spam you)
  • False claim it's 1 of 1, claim it's only clean etc.
  • No rep/barely any rep with high cash trades - this deserve a milder warning on the list, cuz some are legit obv.
  • Claim he bought it for something which is incorrect, i.e "bought it for 10pure".. Bought it for 8 in mixed unusuals, obv have to be very specific by saying "was it 10buds, pure?". Reconfirm and also see if he decline screenshot proof.
  • Spycrab runner, in-game related scam, fake claims.
  • People who claim stuff about the unusual which might not be true "100% misc for next update" - "will increase by at least 10buds next year" - "MASSIVE QUICKSELL" (actually above most other on market/sales etc.
  • Threat you with reports/spam/false accuses and other related bs threats.
  • Imposer, advertise for "free" brokering/middleman or other stuff with no reputation.
  • Trade offers with "You will get 350$ if you accept this offer" & other related scam attempts.
  • Other stuff, obv saying "No thanks, fuck off" or just instantly removes you after the person saw the offers isn't something that will be added on the list. There's a level between being mean/douche and bad mannered in a way where it could essentially be valued as a scam.

I don't want people on the list who's already trade banned/marked on Steamrep. If you provide proof make sure you sent a screenshot, I don't want the chat history with text. Send me a link to the site (if he trashtalk/lie on a trading site) or a picture.

Why do this?
Block the person so other people don't have to deal with him. I've blocked 100's of people, obv 1000+ phishers. But it saves time so we don't have to go through the same thing over again if the person add you again. Share it with the community!

PM or add me on Steam.

I will do other things in the docs later..

This is literally the sliest thing I have seen on this discussion board. 

ALSO

• People who claim stuff about the unusual which might not be true "100% misc for next update" - "will increase by at least 10buds next year" - "MASSIVE QUICKSELL" (actually above most other on market/sales etc.

If Julia Gillard is not on this list by the end of this month..

EDIT: Why that wasn't a quote idk.

This is literally the most silly thing I have seen on this discussion board. 

ALSO

If Julia Gillard is not on this list by the end of this month..

EDIT: Why that wasn't a quote idk.

ty 4 input, I should've added all the other people on the list before I blocked them. Figured this would be useful for other traders.

Not gonna dig and do research for all traders, everyone I come across/add me that I found out they are bm will be added. If you wanna report one, provide proof.

(Unrelated) How do you get a signature?

Settings, its where you have your account name by. Go up to there, and it should have the menu pop down. Click on that, then go to the signature tab.

Bam.

Name 'n shame. I like it.
Not so much for us, but certainly handy for newbies, who we all know the sad and douchey among Outpost love to prey upon, and who may not have gotten the knack of identifying scams / sharks yet :3

Detective d0 is on the case you better watch out criminals and shady sharks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yzfVu8J.jpg

I could have easily called out ~50 people but have just blocked them.

y u no post sooner?

EDIT: On a side note even if I could I cant post links

If I did that by the same logic I would have 800 people blocked instead of 400, I only block phisiers, and scammers/ people who are rude

Archived