Why have key cooldowns

Mr Prince

When don't even care about them?

i2OVIIV.png

You can see clearly there still 7 8 hours on the cooldown.

Must be fun for everyone who take their time gathering up all proof for nothing, perhaps even 7.66 flat was possible but in a rush key suggestion for 7.66-7.77 flat

was it even looked at ? it was't even up that long bam lets accept key suggestion that is less acurate possibly and wait another 3 day's.

Why even bother with cool downs if they don't count all the time...

Kinda feel this should be more strict if there's rules for it. Since key suggestions are important.

I am sorry about that. I will wait the full 3 days from now on.

Puddington admitting a mistake, quoting.

Tbh, not a big deal - but for suggestors when there's more people getting ready to suggest - big deal. Glad a quick and honest response from you :-D

Still very annoyed because i had a lot of proof already gathered up, wanting to find more to see if 7.66 flat would be possible because there where lot unsolds at 7.77, basically only had to check if that was still the case the next day.

I sense underlying butthurt

Except he does have a point. Rules are rules and they should be followed and enforced on both sides. 

Except he does have a point. Rules are rules and they should be followed and enforced on both sides. 

Your profile pic always makes me think of you as an admin. Don't know why....

Your profile pic always makes me think of you as an admin. Don't know why....

It's Picard. You can't think Picard without thinking authority.

When don't even care about them?

i2OVIIV.png

You can see clearly there still 7 8 hours on the cooldown.

Must be fun for everyone who take their time gathering up all proof for nothing, perhaps even 7.66 flat was possible but in a rush key suggestion for 7.66-7.77 flat

was it even looked at ? it was't even up that long bam lets accept key suggestion that is less acurate possibly and wait another 3 day's.

Why even bother with cool downs if they don't count all the time...

i agree with this post and i have said it again.cool downs are not needed in an economy.we only need real time values bp.tf  is the worst site pricing keys.

advice tf2 finance and trade.tf for key prices (trade.tf is better in prices for more than just keys)

i think it is the time the cool down rule to come to an end.

I am sorry about that. I will wait the full 3 days from now on.

dont bother to apologise micheal noone takes bp.tf key prices seriously.

tf2.finance and bp.tf do that faster andmore accurate.

paradigm: by the time you accepted the new range keys where already selling for less.

• Administrators

i agree with this post and i have said it again.cool downs are not needed in an economy.we only need real time values bp.tf  is the worst site pricing keys.

advice tf2 finance and trade.tf for key prices (trade.tf is better in prices for more than just keys)

i think it is the time the cool down rule to come to an end.

The problem is that...Key suggestion(Before cooldown) constantly keeps popping up the minute after it gets accepted. It was a very big problem before the cooldown was implemented.

The problem is that...Key suggestion(Before cooldown) constantly keeps popping up the minute after it gets accepted. It was a very big problem before the cooldown was implemented.

I may not have been in the forums long enough for that, but I saw with my very own mann co cap,  the key rise out of reach due to the lack of cooldowns. Good to finally see the crash.

Archived