Actually write down the rules

Awghtush

Not meaning to be disrespectful but you might wanna jot down the rules your moderators enforce. Kinda sucks getting banned without warning just because I put up a link on my key listing. It'd be fine if I had any way of knowing such is frowned upon but the only rule listed was listing the legit selling price.

Mate, that's why you look for the rules first. It's not really their responsibility to show you the rules as every website has some. 

Not meaning to be disrespectful but you might wanna jot down the rules your moderators enforce. Kinda sucks getting banned without warning just because I put up a link on my key listing. It'd be fine if I had any way of knowing such is frowned upon but the only rule listed was listing the legit selling price.

Mate, that's why you look for the rules first. It's not really their responsibility to show you the rules as every website has some. 

Though this is true, many of our "rules" are lost on the forums, eg, currency suggestions, cool downs...etc should be made more transparent to users.

As it stands atm only regular users who use the forum would be aware of these rules :S

Though this is true, many of our "rules" are lost on the forums, eg, currency suggestions, cool downs...etc should be made more transparent to users.

As it stands atm only regular users who use the forum would be aware of these rules :S

Still though, in his specific situation where he got banned for posting a link, it was in the rules at this part:

Comments should be constructive. The following is considered to be spam:

• Links to image macros
  • ASCII art
  • Comments such as "free rep" or "owns one, downvote"

Still though, in his specific situation where he got banned for posting a link, it was in the rules at this part:

Comments should be constructive. The following is considered to be spam:

• Links to image macros
  • ASCII art
  • Comments such as "free rep" or "owns one, downvote"

Suggestion comments =/= classified listings, which were the culprit in this case.

Still though, in his specific situation where he got banned for posting a link.

I know and i agreed to your original comment, i was simply adding on a point which he somewhat touched upon which still hasnt been addressed

Archived