Problem with earbuds profiting HELP!

SailorUSA21

Hello there. I've just started trading earbuds and I'd really like to get any tips and advices from you guys. First of all I'm going to make 1 key profit per earbuds, so keep that in mind. So, I'm trying to do something like this - Buy earbuds for 19 keys and sell them for 20 keys, but of course I'm thinking of buying them for 18 keys (which is harder in my opinion) and sell them for 19 keys. So anyways guys, what's your strategy?? I'd really need your help with this, thanks :)))))))))

buying at 18 or 18 and a ref or 2 isn't too hard and selling for 19 is trivially easy. 20 has pretty much been impossible for me.

buying at 18 or 18 and a ref or 2 isn't too hard and selling for 19 is trivially easy. 20 has pretty much been impossible for me.

Well, I have sold buds for 20 keys only once, oh and I wouldn't prefer buying for 18 and a ref 'cause it's pretty difficult to get those refs for me and profit gets lower

Most Earbuds will be priced at 18.5-19 keys from sellers(Classifieds, Outpost, bazaar). 18 is a first come first serve. 20 would be pretty hard, since there's mostly buds going for 18.5-19 keys. I've done that for awhile a few weeks ago, it's an okay way to profit.

Most Earbuds will be priced at 18.5-19 keys from sellers(Classifieds, Outpost, bazaar). 18 is a first come first serve. 20 would be pretty hard, since there's mostly buds going for 18.5-19 keys. I've done that for awhile a few weeks ago, it's an okay way to profit.

Like making atleast 1 key profit per day???????

Like making atleast 1 key profit per day???????

There were some days I made profit, some days with no luck. Something is better than nothing.

There were some days I made profit, some days with no luck. Something is better than nothing.

Alright then, in that way I'll have to pay 18 keys and 4.16 ref right?

Why are people sitting here giving away their marketing secrets to random people? This doesn't make sense to me. Wheres Ssj with the "Get your own profiting ideas, what are we; your personal assistants?" Just my two cents and then some.

Why are people sitting here giving away their marketing secrets to random people? This doesn't make sense to me. Wheres Ssj with the "Get your own profiting ideas, what are we; your personal assistants?" Just my two cents and then some.

this stuff is no secret

Buy low, sell high.

Damn what a secret.

It's no secret, everyone knows and does it, why the hell are you complaining? You either help people out or not.

Archived