Favorite Class?

Kevin the Chicken God

Whats your favorite class  

78 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IS IT?

no way this hasnt been done yet

like the title says, I secretly hope nobody picks scout

mine is pyro coz im kewl

I main sniper in HL and medic in 6s, so probably those too. Over summer I will be looking at getting into HL soldier or demo though. Tough choise.

It's hard for me to choose between Scout and Soldier, though I almost invariably end up going Scout if something's just really bugging me.

I've been inactive too long... I though this was about school classes. Oh and it has been done, it was a very early thread that I necro'ed when I joined. Then it died off immediately again.

I've been inactive too long... I though this was about school classes. Oh and it has been done, it was a very early thread that I necro'ed when I joined. Then it died off immediately again.

A topic about school classes...in TF2 Discussion. Right.

But my favorite school class would probably have to be my economics class, since that's what I'm going to college for.

But my favorite school class would probably have to be my economics class, since that's what I'm going to college for.

Government here*

Too hard to pick one class though. I generally switch out from the first 5 classes.

Which isn't displayed in the "new threads" tab thingy. Where I came from. And I used to report 10 threads a day that were inappropiately placed. Including a trade in politics, religion and science.

I main Engineer because I have pretty damn good sentry placements and so I don't have to aim at things half of the time (my aim is bloody awful).

Also, for some reason I play the occasional Scout where my shots are pinpoint accurate against other Scouts, but when a Heavy is slowly crawling along or a Sniper is scoped in I can't land a shot to save my life.

Also, for some reason I play the occasional Scout where my shots are pinpoint accurate against other Scouts, but when a Heavy is slowly crawling along or a Sniper is scoped in I can't land a shot to save my life.

THIS

Archived