bp.tf premium worth it?

BlaqkAudio

Someone persuade me why I should get it. Aside from the autobumps, is it really worth my money? What good is the premium search for unusuals?

Someone persuade me why I should get it. Aside from the autobumps, is it really worth my money? What good is the premium search for unusuals?

Its good if you want to search for unusuals. 

More respect.

More upvotes.

More likes.

Ability to search for items you can't find/ too lazy to find.

Sexy purple name.

More bumps.

More classifieds listings.

You'll become more attractive.

And i'll give you oral.

hygiene

Premium search is very useful for calling bullshit when people say their hat is 1 of 1. Also, if you can't find any for sale you can find who has them/had them and what was traded for it.

Autobump on bp.tf is king for selling anything under 10 keys and it does fairly well for selling unusuals although Outpost gets slightly more traffic in that department

If anything, donate. Perks are permanent until you are either a] marked on steamrep or b] banned from the site for misconduct.

http://backpack.tf/donate

Yeah, I think im gonna do this instead. Too none of the tiers include the premium search tho :c

Yeah, I think im gonna do this instead. Too none of the tiers include the premium search tho :c

The premium search is supposed to be a really nice feature. If you aren't looking for unusuals or rare items, I don't really see a point to it. I view the donations as a test run of premium-lite. If you like it, upgrade, if not, well there is no harm done.

I dont really use premium since Im not a big unusual trader. If you mostly want the bumps and such donating is a better value for your items

If I donate(for eg:3 keys) I will have those abilities(perks) forever?On the donation page it says you only have them for 1 month

If I donate(for eg:3 keys) I will have those abilities(perks) forever?On the donation page it says you only have them for 1 month

premium is a monthly subscription. 

Nope, it just helps the mods to buy more hats.

*gasp!* Then forget it then. I can live better knowing the mods will be hatless

All in serious tho, thanks for the replies, everyone! I'm gonna donate for the autobump and maybe pay for premium once I get more involved in unusuals. Thanks again! :D

su i herd u liek listings

You can:

- Donate (permanent) (get bumps and listings)

- Follow backpack.tf on Twitter (because who gives a fuck) (10 listings)

- Join the Steam Group

Archived