Fuck Trading

Qusk

I'm done for now, economy's gone to shit. Rep whores fucked it up. Metal Prices aren't the cause of keys going up, if that were true everything else should go up and not just keys. People are just saying that to cover up the fact the markets gone to shit. Metal prices are only dropping now because keys are going up and we need to compensate.

Okay Then.

What do you guys think about this.

Raffle your backpack

already sold all my backpack besides shit id like to keep or other worthless junk, not worth giving that away

I'm done for now, economy's gone to shit. Rep whores fucked it up. Metal Prices aren't the cause of keys going up, if that were true everything else should go up and not just keys. People are just saying that to cover up the fact the markets gone to shit. Metal prices are only dropping now because keys are going up and we need to compensate.

Okay Then.

What do you guys think about this.

Mehhh the economy's fine....Nothing has really changed, aside from key-metal prices......Trading is just too time consuming....Even if each trade is only 1 minute, when you make hundreds to thousands of trades it takes time....Especially when  they're paypal trades since they each take at least 5-10 minutes. 

I stopped buying keys with metal long ago. Market is fine but there are too many retards who rely on terrible as fuck spreadshits like this one. So yeah, I have problems with trading high-tier unusuals as people keep offering stuff equal to low-end value of my hat on shitpack.tf. Other than that economy is somewhat ok for me but its going to die this summer, especially unusual market. I'd recommend you getting rid of your unusuals as fast as possible as the thunder may strike quicker that I'm expecting it to.

I stopped buying keys with metal long ago. Market is fine but there are too many retards who rely on terrible as fuck spreadshits like this one. So yeah, I have problems with trading high-tier unusuals as people keep offering stuff equal to low-end value of my hat on shitpack.tf. Other than that economy is somewhat ok for me but its going to die this summer, especially unusual market. I'd recommend you getting rid of your unusuals as fast as possible as the thunder may strike quicker that I'm expecting it to.

outa curiosity, what happens in summer? 

Well calling backpack.tf shitpack.tf on there own forums was not the smartest idea you've had.

And they r supposed to believe u to know what ur hat is worth. What happens in the summer is that many players in the prime market of the midwest and northeast/eastcoast have other fun stuff to do. It makes sense that the summer play/trade is down and now that many players are frustrated with key trade price they may not come back to the game or/and move onto the next game. Growth phase of the life cycle of this game came awhile ago. Next to stall and drop is key price. Both in $ and ref. Btw, Liddo, metal is fine.

Archived