Guitar Hero 3 vs others

Water Salesman

So I just got GH3 on 360, and there are SO many more people playing online than on the other ones I've had. Is GH3 just that much more popular even though it's like 6 years old?

So I just got GH3 on 360, and there are SO many more people playing online than on the other ones I've had. Is GH3 just that much more popular even though it's like 6 years old?

Rocksmith4life

Wait! People still play GH3 on xbox live?????/

About a year or so, I officially quit trying to look for another players online on that game. The other guitar hero games had like 2 other people playing online. The first Rock Band was dead, same for the second, and there were a ton on RB3.

But yeah. Guitar Hero 3 is no doubtfully THE best game out of its franchise.

God, how I sure miss the days when music games were the genre that everybody played. I remember going into cafes to jam with some friends and other cool people. I currently play Rocksmith, even tho I learned waayyy more how to play guitar than gh but it really isn't the same as Rock Band or Guitar Hero. ;-;

I recently started playing Rock Band 3 again after learning how to upload and play custom songs. I now have over 700 songs in my RB3 library.

Archived