The Dedicated Thread about Phishing

Teeird

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting less phishing attempts now?

• Yes, I am definately getting less attemps.
    • No, it's stayed the same.
    • I'm actually getting MORE phishing attempts.
    • I don't trade, but my friend(s) said they've been getting less.
    • I don't trade, but my friend(s) said they've still been getting hassled by phishers just the same as before.

You don't have to know about phising to know that you shouldn't download random stuff from random people or enter info in sites you don't even know about.

You could say that it's...... phishy....

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you barley know about Phising links? Damn.......

>implying all new traders should know about phishing 

you barely know anything about proper spelling and grammar? Damn......

lel

You two really are pathetic, those two posts are uncalled for. Posts like these make me embarrassed in being part of these forums. This guy is a new trader ($58 backpack), and doesn't have lots of experience. He is demonstrating his appreciation because these forums saved his account from a hacker, by giving him knowledge on hacking strategies. Instead of being happy that he didn't get hacked, Bakgrund laughed at him, and Adrian made a silly assumption that he obviously knows everything, despite being new. I'm ashamed, and embarrassed, quite frankly.

EDIT: You're also very welcome Tori, glad to see you didn't fall for it.

You two really are pathetic, those two posts are uncalled for. Posts like these make me embarrassed in being part of these forums. This guy is a new trader ($58 backpack), and doesn't have lots of experience. He is demonstrating his appreciation because these forums saved his account from a hacker, by giving him knowledge on hacking strategies. Instead of being happy that he didn't get hacked, Bakgrund laughed at him, and Adrian made a silly assumption that he obviously knows everything, despite being new. I'm ashamed, and embarrassed, quite frankly.

On all forums/servers/sites/internet places there will be idiots; you shouldn't judge a forum by one user.

On all forums/servers/sites/internet places there will be idiots; you shouldn't judge a forum by one user.

Agreed, it's just sometimes these forums seem just filled with idiots. I love the bp.tf forums, but sometimes there's a few users (not saying names, but we all know who they are) that just piss me off due to their lack of intelligence, lack of ability to maintain control on a serious thread (aka trolling a serious thread) and/or lack of ability to project their opinion in an appropriate way (such as saying "lel" on a thread who is projecting appreciation when he was saved from a hacker).

EDIT: You're also very welcome Tori, glad to see you didn't fall for it.

sorry

You don't have to know about phising to know that you shouldn't download random stuff from random people or enter info in sites you don't even know about.

You could say that it's...... phishy....

Clever man just clever

WOAH i know my backpack was like 60$ but i have unbox a few unusuals in my days(last couple of months) I've just haven't had good unboxing more unusuals xD  I'm not a newbie but i do appreciate the kind words! But like i said it was first experience oh that abd i like to thanks Backpack.tf forums for it. I mean if i didn't knew about it i would have clicked it. But so many forums before this had warn not to click or soo

i think he meant "yo, barley, know about phising links?" barley barely audible: "yeah" "damn...."

>implying all new traders should know about phishing 

you barely know anything about proper spelling and grammer? Damn......

Grammar*

The reason his account is not on private may be that his account was hijacked, and the hijacker wants him to get banned :3 idk

Archived