Best community that you've been into?

Herman

Gotta say, bp.tf. Also there's a specific TF2 2fort server i always go to. It's called FTL (not after the game FTL). The people there know me, and I know them. And they're all pretty cool people.

Server 13 (3fl; bought by Games On Net currently GoN #75)

I've sinked over 1,000 hours into that server, the community is full of a mixture of the most horrible people and best people I've ever seen.

The community kind of died though.

rip silkee lol Silkee

I do know a bad community instead. Pretty much Dota 2. Everyone bags on you if you make a mistake and/or type something that was implied.

As bad as the Dota community is, my friends have had me playing Lol recently and its even worse. You get yelled at for overfarming, underfarming, not ganking, ganking and getting the kill, taking the tower too early etc

Don't Drop the Soap Minecraft Prison Server

I became both a Guard and a Chat Mod during my time in that server. Community was nice, at least until late 2013, where everything went to shit and eventually the server was shut down because the owners couldn't afford to spend time and money on the server anymore. I still miss it.

Don't Drop the Soap Minecraft Prison Server

I became both a Guard and a Chat Mod during my time in that server. Community was nice, at least until late 2013, where everything went to shit and eventually the server was shut down because the owners couldn't afford to spend time and money on the server anymore. I still miss it.

Did you guys have any sort of item re-named to soap?

Was it like a staff only or all player item?

There was a shower area next to spawn with 4 dispensers that shoot out pink wool when you pressed the button. 3 out of the 4 buttons were not able to be pushed due to permissions. The only working dispenser was always empty.

The pink wool was not renamed. It was merely assumed as soap.

• Administrators

Codeacademy (But that site is too damn slow now)  :(

...And of course bp.tf

Archived