Premium Search

Sandeepars

hey there so ive recenetly subscribed to premium on backpack tf and its great! its helped my craft collections and i appreciate it! i only have 2 suggestions.

1. i notice they are numbers like 52088( or smthin cant remeber) and so i thought that someone probably asked for it to appear there so they could use it to find that craft number! in that case, i would like to add the craft 333 for my friend if its possible.

2. i would also like it to be able to search odd leveled vintage bonks (making it search sandviches and etc would be great to)

in the oddities category. right now it only searched for odd leveled bonks but not odd leveled vintage bonks. if you could add this, it would be great!

thanks for all your hardwork!

hey there so ive recenetly subscribed to premium on backpack tf and its great! its helped my craft collections and i appreciate it! i only have 2 suggestions.

1. i notice they are numbers like 52088( or smthin cant remeber) and so i thought that someone probably asked for it to appear there so they could use it to find that craft number! in that case, i would like to add the craft 333 for my friend if its possible.

2. i would also like it to be able to search odd leveled vintage bonks (making it search sandviches and etc would be great to)

in the oddities category. right now it only searched for odd leveled bonks but not odd leveled vintage bonks. if you could add this, it would be great!

thanks for all your hardwork

The craft numbers can be searched by just requesting Brad Pitt to add a script. I asked the questions and he replied it via the blue text.

1) Just what does the Item Search do? Does it search through private backpacks as well? The item search goes through the stats.tf database, if a private backpack has been scanned in the past, the items are still in the database so in theory, yes as long as it found it at least once before it was private, but it won't update with new info unless the account was made public again.

4) Can I use the item search to help my friends with some items? You can, nobody is going to stop you. But you should not be sharing your account credentials with your friends.

6) How long does it take before a request of a specific number (#758 in my case) take before I can search it? I need to add it to a script (5 minutes) and run a query on the full database, that takes about 30 minutes. After that, all known #758 will be searchable.

Anyway, I'm a collector of #758 items. I'm friends with gangsta too, hope this helps you!

Archived