So I know that this update changed the soldier's stash equip region and it's not a hat anymore. It can now be equiped with hats. But I'm very certain that not all hats work. Maybe you guys could tell me which hats can be equiped and which can't? Please?..

ye, tenks

try reading the tf2 wiki, it lists the equip regions for all cosmetic items

Yeah, it says that the stash equip region is "soldier's stash", but doesn't say what conflicts with it.

Yeah, it says that the stash equip region is "soldier's stash", but doesn't say what conflicts with it.

try it outt bruh

From what i've tried, it doesn't conflict with any other soldier hat. I'm glad I decided to get every soldier item now.

Stash + team captain...

Where would the stash even go??

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the small band surrounding the Stash holding up the cigar pack and card is kept in place whilst the helmet dissappears with some hats like the Team Captain, so you have a floating band around your head, but the helmet stays with hats like the Rack.

I would post photos but i'm not on a pc currently :(

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the small band surrounding the Stash holding up the cigar pack and card is kept in place whilst the helmet dissappears with some hats like the Team Captain, so you have a floating band around your head, but the helmet stays with hats like the Rack.

I would post photos but i'm not on a pc currently :(

Oh now I understand, thanks a lot for the help :)

and ew that looks horrible, a randomly floating band, why the hell is it a misc valve?

pls fix...

Oh now I understand, thanks a lot for the help :)

and ew that looks horrible, a randomly floating band, why the hell is it a misc valve?

pls fix...

That actually sounds pretty cool

Stash looks good with: (imo)

- rack

- lucky shot

- crone's dome

- war pig (if you paint them with same color)

Probably more but i find crone x stash combo my personal favorite

7RDR9evh.jpg

Stash looks good with: (imo)

- rack

- lucky shot

- crone's dome

- war pig (if you paint them with same color)

Probably more but i find crone x stash combo my personal favorite

HAH I REMOVED THE PICTURE, FIND THIS AND YOU GET A FREE CRATE!!!!!!

That's ugly if you ask me. Like, his whole face is covered. And people USE the pain train???

And people USE the pain train???

trolling and demoknighting on trade plaza servers. its op just like the bottle. never knew why

That's ugly if you ask me. Like, his whole face is covered. And people USE the pain train???

I haven't found fitting misc yet.

I was mainly talking about stash+crone combo, not my whole loadout (idk why I posted that pic then)

Many people use pain train when playing 6vs6. I use it if I play roamer or demo. It really helps when 4 players of your team have capture time 2x.

Archived