Minimalize game then i play

Cofeinas

hi.

then i play tf2 or l4d2 about 1 hour and then i press mouse sometimes game just minimalized and i appears in desktop, so i need press tab + alt to go back in game but it's pissed me off becouse then it happens you die in game. Maiby somebody have any solution for this?

Welcome to the Forums.

Please, in order that everyone knows what you are trying to tell us, try using grammar a bit more:)

2nd: Maybe you accidentally press the 'Windows'Button, as it never happens to me. Plus, dying once is not that terrible.

If your Keyboard has a Gaming-Mode(Turning off all windowsKeys=>No accidentally closing of the game), turn it on. ;)

1. Turn off your computer

2. Unplug your computer

3. Put it in a closet and never take it out again

4. Sign up for grammar lessons

Everyone that has replied to this thread so far is either not contributing to the thread or just being an asshole. But since nobody seems to be able to understand him, I'll "translate."

Hi.

I have this problem where after a while of playing a game like TF2 or L4D2, the game would minimize itself whenever I click. This gets really annoying because I have to ALT + TAB back into the window and I can end up dying. Could someone please help me fix this problem?

I, myself have not experienced this problem but, like mentioned above, may not actually be your mouse doing it. It could be that you accidentally pressed a keyboard button that took you out of the application.

Another possibility is that, if you're playing on a window instead of fullscreen, you could be moving your mouse just enough that it barely moves out of the center and just happens to be hovering over the minimize button. You could also be clicking outside the window, which de-focuses the window. This would only apply if you are playing on a window. If you play on fullscreen, then this doesn't apply to you.

Everyone that has replied to this thread so far is either not contributing to the thread or just being an asshole. But since nobody seems to be able to understand him, I'll "translate."

I, myself have not experienced this problem but, like mentioned above, may not actually be your mouse doing it. It could be that you accidentally pressed a keyboard button that took you out of the application.

Another possibility is that, if you're playing on a window instead of fullscreen, you could be moving your mouse just enough that it barely moves out of the center and just happens to be hovering over the minimize button. You could also be clicking outside the window, which de-focuses the window. This would only apply if you are playing on a window. If you play on fullscreen, then this doesn't apply to you.

My god I don't know how you understand this guy, you must be like a retired professional translator.

My god I don't know how you understand this guy, you must be like a retired professional translator.

More like I know how to paraphrase.

Archived