Killstreak prices dropping like flies?

Frostnip

With the new update that rolled out, I'm pretty sure that Pro KS Kits for the more "2cul4skool" weapons like the Rocket Launcher and stuff are gonna go down. 

What are your guys' thoughts on this? How cheap will they be after the market is flooded with them?

I heard there's only a 3% chance of getting a Professional Kit from that box. Still didn't stop me from unboxing a Mean Green Singularity Rocket Launcher Kit, though. Not sure if the 3% is legit or not but prices for these things are definitely going to drop, whether the drop is big or small.

lol. They've BEEN dropping even before the crate.... you're 1990's late bro.

yeah. they were kinda a hype but i would never buy a pro kit(expensive&instable AF)

lol. They've BEEN dropping even before the crate.... you're 1990's late bro.

I think he just means its dropped a whole lot more

I think MOST killstreak kits will slowly nudge down in price but kits for more obscure weapons such as the Fortified Compound, the Big Kill, Lugermorph, AWPer Hand, etc are going to explode at some point.

I think MOST killstreak kits will slowly nudge down in price but kits for more obscure weapons such as the Fortified Compound, the Big Kill, Lugermorph, AWPer Hand, etc are going to explode at some point.

explode=drop i suggest?

Plus, idk about the crate but if its the only one where u can unbox KS stuff, kits for any other weapon will be stable(more or less)

stuff, kits for any other weapon will be stable(more or less)

A strange killstreak backburner was able to be sold for 4 dollars. When the update came. I think you know.

A strange killstreak backburner was able to be sold for 4 dollars. When the update came. I think you know.

dont get what you trying to say me, explaion pls ._.

Killstreak effect is useless tbh. In normal servers, you can only see it when you rank up 5 kills and more and even then it'll only stays for like 10 seconds before you get killed.

dont get what you trying to say me, explaion pls ._.

I'm just saying other killstreaks are really affected by the crates.

I sold my pro scattergun kit the morning of the update for ~45 keys in unusuals/promos, it fell later that night by like $20. Can't wait until it's cheap enough for me to buy one for 1/3 the price I sold mine for.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Archived