Market buys

Spu~

Got a few bucks in my steam wallet. What is worth it to buy from the market? (please don't say keys) I want to buy some stranges or something and flip them. 

Buy CS:GO and play it if you don't have it. Not only is it fun, but they have some pretty good drops. Almost made the $15 back I paid for it.

Buy CS:GO and play it if you don't have it. Not only is it fun, but they have some pretty good drops. Almost made the $15 back I paid for it.

Already have it. and I said market not store :P

They expire you know.

Meh, I'll just complete them and hang onto them.

J-j-jon thinks that they could end up like spells / transmogrifiers / seasonal crates, never expiring until you open the game.

J-j-jon thinks that they could end up like spells / transmogrifiers / seasonal crates, never expiring until you open the game.

That's a pretty risky move.

That's a pretty risky move.

They are mostly the same price as #77 crates. Not very risky unless done in bulk. Perhaps they will be like the keys and turn into something else.

They are mostly the same price as #77 crates. Not very risky unless done in bulk. Perhaps they will be like the keys and turn into something else.

True. But it could still be a big disappointment.

True. But it could still be a big disappointment.

Yeah, depending on what happens and how much you spend on them. I wouldn't gamble more than a key on them, but that would still be ~50 sets.

Archived