Will valve ever destroy economy in 1 update?

The Radiated Banana

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will valve destroy teh tf2 economy in 1 update

• Ja
    • Nein

I just realised today how 1 horrible update can ruin the tf2 economy. As the robotic boogaloo badly damaged the unusual economy. Will it ever happen?

Nein, that's not up to valve but up to the playerbase to abandon tf2 as has happened with many other games. Anyway, nearly 500 posts and doesn't realise that there is a tf2 economy section where you discuss the tf2 economy... Though this might be more fitting to great below

The munition crates killed mvm, so we can say that valve someway killed mvm? Probably because they have some ideas on a different gamestyle, based on the moon, as it appears, that has been said will not include fighting robots. Probably.

Nein, valve knows about das economy and knows das they need to be vorsichtig with das economy in order to keep it stabil

Nein, that's not up to valve but up to the playerbase to abandon tf2 as has happened with many other games. Anyway, nearly 500 posts and doesn't realise that there is a tf2 economy section where you discuss the tf2 economy... Though this might be more fitting to great below

lel woops :D meant to post in economy, but general discussion can be many things amiright :D

lel woops :D meant to post in economy, but general discussion can be many things amiright :D

Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to the other forums

Doesn't sound like it's supposed to be about tf2 or its economy

Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to the other forums

Doesn't sound like it's supposed to be about tf2 or its economy

alright :c

Pfft. They'll just, you know remove all the keys and the tf2 economy will ceast to exist.

Herp derp. Valve. Herp Derp.

What would be fun would be

1. A new Bud promotional giveaway. Play on Mac, get free Buds
  2. A normal crate with : Gunslinger Strangifier, Kritzkreig Strangifier, Huntsman Strangifier and Machina Strangifier
  3. A free untradable key (like they did for the ToD tickets)
  4. Make Unusuals untradable, so they are a display of luck and not wealth
  5. Make the Pan louder (Pan prices will become higher)

1. Make Unusuals untradable, so they are a display of luck and not wealth

I think some people only play TF2 for unusual trading :P

The munition crates killed mvm, so we can say that valve someway killed mvm? 

It kind of killed mvm, but not really. There's still austrailium weapons and other high demand killstreak kits not in the crates.

Traders ultimately decide the economy. The updates are just erroneous changes that open new markets. I still have no idea how any killstreak stuff works, or is priced, so I ignore them and trade what I know.

No single update can destroy the trade economy. I will say that valve would prefer all transactions to be done on the scm. Eventually they could eliminate the trade market by allowing everything to be sold there. Who needs to trade then?

Archived