Unusual Collection

PEASANT

Unusual Collection  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Unusual should I start making a collection of?

• Coupe D'isaster
    • Prancer's Pride
    • The Barnstormer
    • Janissary Ketche
    • Geisha Boy

I was thinking of doing an Unusual collection that's cheap but good looking at the same time. I was was stuck between the Coupe, Rack, Prancer's, Barnstormer, Jannisary and Geisha. What do you guys think?

Pricewise, the Geisha Boy and the Ketche would be the best bets. The Coupe would be next, but there is a sharp jump up when you get to the higher tier effects. From a visual standpoint, I'd probably side with the Coupe, but I'm a bit biased as I regularly use mine (Painted Business Pants and paired up with the Professor Specs, it makes the Heavy look like a walking mid-life crisis of death)

Otherwise, from a pure pricing standpoint, the Magnificent Mongolian and the Dread Knot look like the easiest ones to collect as even the highest tiers cap out at about 2 buds.

The Barnstormer? There's only 77 of them according to stats.tf.

Since you play Pyro more than any other class besides Scout (according to your playtime), you ought to collect Prancer's Prides.

The Barnstormer? There's only 77 of them according to stats.tf.

Since you play Pyro more than any other class besides Scout (according to your playtime), you ought to collect Prancer's Prides.

I ususually just play the class which I have the best looking unusual for. And Pyro I have had most unusual with. But I do enjoy playing Pyro a bit with MW+1 and stuff. 

Wow, 6 votes for Prancer's. I was really hoping to do the Coupe but the Prancer's seem more popular and good looking. The Ketche is THE CHEAPEST though and that would be great since I got hijacked. If I didn't get hijacked I would've done the Stovepipe...

Idk, I'm stuck between the Ketche, Prancers or Coupe now...

Wow, 6 votes for Prancer's. I was really hoping to do the Coupe but the Prancer's seem more popular and good looking. The Ketche is THE CHEAPEST though and that would be great since I got hijacked. If I didn't get hijacked I would've done the Stovepipe...

Idk, I'm stuck between the Ketche, Prancers or Coupe now...

oooh, I would love to see a stove collection, why not put some money back into the game? but I would go for prancers for actual fun, or coupe for the lols.

What about Noir or madam dixe?

Where is the option for: "How the fuck do people get rich enough to collect unusuals"

#realworldmoney

or be a profit god like Puddington.

Where is the option for: "How the fuck do people get rich enough to collect unusuals"

Well first of all don't get hijacked 3 items I think would be a start. Or yeah, be a profit god like Gold/Mike

Have to decide by the end of this week and I'm torn between the Ketche and Prancers!

Prancer's. Also, you want a Blizz one for 1.3-1.5buds, add Strife, he's looking to sell his.

Have to decide by the end of this week and I'm torn between the Ketche and Prancers!

Well I sold the ketche I had, so don't care anymore.

2Alwr.jpg

Archived