How many crates have you Unboxed?

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've unboxed like 7. First I unboxed was a #50 salvaged crate, got a strange PDA. Second time, I unboxed 2 of this past event's Christmas crates and I got a SF Black Box. Third time was 4 normal crates and got nothing good.

Unboxed about 10 in my life. 2 normal, 2 fall 2013, 1 naughty 2013, 5 nice 2013. Best item was a strange festive flare gun. Eh.

Like 15? Never got anything good, many 1 key items though (reflects, quickfixes at hype) think I only lost like 5 keys unboxing them

Less than 15 unboxes, two unusuals.

First ever unbox was Planets Salty Dog.

Second was on a trade server, Stormy Storm Soldier Stash. Some guy had just unboxed 40 crates and got nothing for it, so I tried one and put him to shame.

Meh.

Somewhere around 15. The best things I've unboxed were a Minigun, 2 YERs, also a Lime Paint from #9. I've probably managed to average around 3-4 ref of a loss per crate. 

Steaming Le Party Phantom

Dead Presidents Carousers Capotoin

Roboactive Fed-Fighting Fedora

Cloud9 Barnstormer

Kill-a-Watt Anger

1 was a s.beggars bazooka which i instantly resold for 2 keys(crate was released like 2 hours ago)

the other was a winter crate when i was a newb

Probably around 60 crates over the past 2 years.

Got 2 unusuals from it. NnB little buddy and darkblaze bears necessities.

Unboxed 0, too poor to afford a key ;-; Only if I was premium when the keys are at 2.55 (I had 8+ refined at that time when I was F2P)

I think I'm at around 100, I never really counted, but if you know me you'll never see keys in my backpack, just lots of ref so I avoid the temptation.

First unusual was 3 days after the Halloween update where I got a darkblaze powdered practicioner, instantly sold for 8 in unusuals, which I regretted at the time but now I love myself for doing it because they'd struggle to sell for 3 buds.

2nd was an orbiting fire beret on a high tower server cus noobs reactions are the best, 1 crate 1 unusual.

So, after 100-150 (probably closer to 150) crates I got 180 keys worth of unusuals and a bunch of items. PROFIT.

Archived