Wooden House

Another false -trust because ""-trust took forever to accept my friend request. also had overpriced items" What the fuck is that shit. I am getting tired of this trust system. I never even added this guy before. I never even knew him. And apparently I took forever to accept his friend request when I never even got one. And I can sell my shit for whatever I want.

Before you go saying "Just go report it to an admin" like someone did yesterday this post isn't about me getting it removed, it's just me trying to shed light on something whilst whining about it.

There should he a process you have to go through other than just agreeing to some rules before you can make trust posts. You should also have to have your trust accepted/denied before it goes through.

There needs to be something done about this trust system.

Anyone can post anything for any reason and have it pass.

Here is his profile.

What business does he have to write anything? He literally never logged online or anything.

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198131791240

EDIT: Someone's fucking with me, he just gave me another -trust http://backpack.tf/u/76561198131842856 A new user

How about add a report button for them and then make it clear as fuck what happens if you give false/use the system wrong.

Must be an alt or something.

Must have been someone who disliked me, because the account was jsut made today. I should feel flattered knowing someone cares for me enough to make a new account to do that.

Must have been someone who disliked me, because the account was jsut made today. I should feel flattered knowing someone cares for me enough to make a new account to do that.

or someone who read the previous thread and wanted to have some funsies (probably cashew, he did that to me with my trade offer thread)

or someone who read the previous thread and wanted to have some funsies (probably cashew, he did that to me with my trade offer thread)

Plot twist: it was you

jk

wow                      y u do dis       hope ur srs

much false trust

r u srs?                         pls remov

very rule broek

Archived