Will stranges being able to be sold in the market have an affect on them?

Ersin

Read the above.

Seems like you can easily make profit or get cheaper stranges with the market. I'm really concerned if this will affect the prices of it, so I'm asking the people who has great knowledge on the market and stranges to answer the question above.

Yeah, they will probably drop when more people realise they can easily get it for cheaper on the scm

Drop. Reason why some sold so high was because many cbb looking for the cheapest on outpost. Scm automatically lists the lowest making others compete a lot more.

If you could put the TC on the SCM it probably would drop to a few refs. 

It really depends. S.F. prices have been slowly rising on scm (generally ahead of bp.tf prices) but i think it will mainly be a crash and then the ones that people actually want will slowly recover.

depends on the item, last time i checked the base strange huntsman was 20 bucks (if you count a key as 1.93 using ref) so it was going for 10.33 keys. so Draco is correct in what they said

They'll drop - it's not like stranges (save for a few) are actually rare items at this point.  They're being dumped on the market all over the place.  If you can buy a strange shotty for 3.25 on the market, why would you buy one on OP for 2 Keys?

Just saw the price on strange shotguns and damn 2 dollars a piece. 

Not just Shotguns. Dead Ringers, Flare Guns, YERs, Ambassadors, Black Boxes, and more can all be acquired for less than the price of a key.

Basically, now's the time to take advantage of all the people just dumping whatever they can sell for whatever price they can get. After their stock dries up, then prices will trickle back up. Barring a huge impromptu Steam Sale, I'd give it about a week before the prices stabilize.

Archived