Is TF2 economy crashing, or is it just me?

Kwerty™

TF2 economy crashing?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I feel that trading has slowed down in the past few months
    • No it's not, are you retarded?
    • I don't know, I'm just plain stupid.

It's still the third most played game on Steam. Market isn't crashing, people don't offer on hats because people have buyouts 300% more than anything reasonable. When I get my hands on third gens I move them within 4 days because I price them like a sane human being.

You could blame the fools that do this, but I see it as opportunity. My hats stick out more if they're priced well and other hats for sale have buyouts double or triple what I'm asking.

Virtually all unusual prices are miles off, with the exception of 1st generation hats.

Wow so you're Miami BoA is 15 buds? Wow that's great, but no way would I 1:1 for a "10 bud" first generation hat. Then 3rd gen pricing is used as proof for other hats. It's all a complete mess; a bubble inflated by mostly greed, and part fear.

Trading has not slowed down in the last few months - however in the last few days, since the new Chemistry sets have come out , shit's hit the fan man..

Ref is becoming more scares and as such , people are being more cautious on what they spend their ref on. Valve might have stopped the price iflation of keys by doing this but they've fucked everything else up!

People are selling things at an alarming rate and if Valve decides to release an even more wanted Chemsitry Set in #4 , prices will definetly start dropping.

Archived