• Rocket Launcher Killstreak Kit
  • Scattergun Killstreak Kit
  • Sniper Rifle Killstreak Kit
  • Shotgun Killstreak Kit
  • Ubersaw Killstreak Kit
  • Gloves of Running Urgently Killstreak Kit
  • Spy-cicle Launcher (wtf) Killstreak Kit
  • Axtinguisher Killstreak Kit

Wondering if they are just normal killstreak or Specialized and Professional too?

Someone care to clear this up..

And if so, what is the chances of the three dropping as the wiki says its a 12% chance that each one will drop.

Crate #83

• Rocket Launcher Killstreak Kit
  • Scattergun Killstreak Kit
  • Sniper Rifle Killstreak Kit
  • Shotgun Killstreak Kit
  • Ubersaw Killstreak Kit
  • Gloves of Running Urgently Killstreak Kit
  • Spy-cicle Killstreak Kit
  • Axtinguisher Killstreak Kit

Wondering if they are just normal killstreak or Specialized and Professional too?

Someone care to clear this up..

And if so, what is the chances of the three dropping as the wiki says its a 12% chance that each one will drop.

First of all, it's a Spy-Cicle Kit. Second of all, yes, they can come in Specialized and Professional. I know this since I just unboxed some, both Specialized and Professional, but they can also come in the normal Killstreak. Third of all, this is my guess: 50% Killstreak, 35% Specialized, 15% Professional

First of all, it's a Spy-Cicle Kit. Second of all, yes, they can come in Specialized and Professional. I know this since I just unboxed some, both Specialized and Professional, but they can also come in the normal Killstreak. Third of all, this is my guess: 50% Killstreak, 35% Specialized, 15% Professional

First of all, don't correct me correct steam lol

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate 

Second of all, thanks..

Well there goes rocket launcher prof's going for 2 buds etc.

and just as i purchased a specialized rocket launcher yesterday too.. 

• Administrators

Well there goes rocket launcher prof's going for 2 buds etc.

and just as i purchased a specialized rocket launcher yesterday too.. 

Yeah they are going down in value a lot in the very near future. The profs kit and all the other including it won't much add value to those weapons either.

There's prof kits for those weapons dumping all over SCM right now.  They're going to take a big hit....  

they are literally going for less than half there values from 2 days ago lol

Just saw someone selling specialized rocket kit for 1 key.. I struggled to get a spec fab under 3 keys 2 days ago..

I wonder if they are slowly going to do this to each wep. As they are running out of things to make strange

they are literally going for less than half there values from 2 days ago lol

Just saw someone selling specialized rocket kit for 1 key.. I struggled to get a spec fab under 3 keys 2 days ago..

I wonder if they are slowly going to do this to each wep. As they are running out of things to make strange

This is probably a test to see how well the kits do on the market. Since they're running out of Strange weapons, the next best thing to make profit is to see how Killstreaks do, since people can see that Killstreaks sell, or at least used to, for ~3 ref, 3 keys, or 14 keys.

Archived