Series #3 strangifier chem sets

cranwell96

Might as well have a place to dump the info once we start seeing these.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=appid%3A440+%22series+%233%22&descriptions=1

The recipe for all of them is 3 strange items + 3ref, chem sets expire on April 22

(Might be every strongbox item, http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate#81 Should be 43 items total)

What I've seen 43/43

-Rat Stompers

-Gone Commando

-War Goggles

-Bullet Buzz

-Leftover Trap

-Trencher's Tunic

-Fashionable Megalomaniac

-Trashman

-Mustachioed Mann

-Sangu Sleeves

-Ticket Boy

-Sammy Cap

-Warmth Preserver

-Archers Groundings

-Heer's Helmet

-Gaiter Guards

-Juggernaut Jacket

-Teutonic Toque

-Backstabber's Boomslang

-Smock Surgeon

-Sole Mate

-Ground Control

-Sole Savoirs

-Killer's Kit

-Deep Cover Operator

-Dark Falkirk Helm

-Stylish Degroot

-Bushi-Dou

-Huntsman's Essentials

-Napolean Complex

-Law (clan pride on trade.tf)

-Trencher's Topper

-Dough Puncher

-Scotch Saver

-Colonel's Coat

-Eliminator's Safeguard

-Toowoomba Tunic

-Heat of Winter

-Cute Suit

-Antarctic Researcher

-Ein (einstein on trade.tf)

-Combat Slacks

-Heavy Lifter

Just realised that the strangifiers unboxable from crates aren't related to these. Trade.tf lists 2 different chem sets

There's a Cleaner's Carbine one, been seeing them on sale.

Not a chem set, that's part of the strangifiers from crate 82. Phlog, pocket pistol, carbine, private eye, big chief

Well at least people will stop saying the Merc's Pride was a Gen 1 chem set. And with that, one of my pet peeves dies.

Collector's Chemistry Sets don't have a series number :/

Oh lol, I'm sorry. Was trying to find a Collector's Phlog kit when I read the thread. My bad entirely.

On topic:

Anyone know what the expiration date means? Deadline to craft the kit?

Oh lol, I'm sorry. Was trying to find a Collector's Phlog kit when I read the thread. My bad entirely.

On topic:

Anyone know what the expiration date means? Deadline to craft the kit?

Indeed. If it is like the other expiration dates (like how special crates expired) the item will be removed from the inventory once the time on that date is reached.

The only non-Collector's Chem Set that doesn't have a Series Number is the Merc's Pride. It was a trial-run and is technically Generation 0 even though everyone insisted it was part of Generation 1.

Guaranteed rarity for those items if that's true. 20-day window to craft them isn't too big.

Dough Puncher just popped up:

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Dough%20Puncher%20Strangifier%20Chemistry%20Set%20Series%20%233

There is one thing that is bugging me though. One of the Chem Sets in the update is a randomized Strongbox Strangifier Chemistry Set. What is the other one?

There is one thing that is bugging me though. One of the Chem Sets in the update is a randomized Strongbox Strangifier Chemistry Set. What is the other one?

That would most likely be a new series of Collector's Chem Sets.

I am curious to see if it will be worth to complete them.

Any thoughthen of that?

I might complete my leftover trap Chem set

so quick question, if you apply a strangifier to an unique item, is the item level gone? say i want to apply a strangifier to a lvl 100 rat stompers, does the level get erased?

so quick question, if you apply a strangifier to an unique item, is the item level gone? say i want to apply a strangifier to a lvl 100 rat stompers, does the level get erased?

You can't see a strange,s level in game, but you can still see it on outpost / bp.tf

I am curious to see if it will be worth to complete them.

Any thoughthen of that?

I might complete my leftover trap Chem set

Most seem to be worth completing. The strangifiers probably won't dip below 4 ref just because of the cost to make them.

Last night i bought all the new chem sets off the market (except the one I found) for just about 4 1/2 bucks. Now I am cramming to finish them all before 22nd. lol

Archived