What could my BP go for?

DiamondHavoc.

Backpack.tf values my BP at $227. Could it really get that much? I have 2 unusuals (DBD Panama and Bubbles Swagmans), about 30 keys and a ton of hats/ref. 

Do you think if I put it up for sale someone would buy the whole thing for MONEY and not pure?

Backpack.tf values my BP at $227. Could it really get that much? I have 2 unusuals (DBD Panama and Bubbles Swagmans), about 30 keys and a ton of hats/ref. 

Do you think if I put it up for sale someone would buy the whole thing for MONEY and not pure?

I'd value it roughly around $160/90 Keys. I seriously can't see that panama going anywhere for over 1.5 buds.

But if you're planning on selling it in its entirety you're going to be looking at around $100.

I'd value it roughly around $160/90 Keys. I seriously can't see that panama going anywhere for over 1.5 buds.

But if you're planning on selling it in its entirety you're going to be looking at around $100.

That was so... disheartening :(

Don't feel bad, it's not THAT low. you can sell on the market.

1.5 buds sounded so low xD but yeah there are people out there that spend their money on backpacks. I'll go there one day.

1.5 buds sounded so low xD but yeah there are people out there that spend their money on backpacks. I'll go there one day.

i like buying backpacks :P if you are interested and have a good price add me

My backpack is literally like 4 keys, tops. It's pretty sad. Or, as backpack.tf says...

9... American... dollars... so don't feel too bad...

My backpack is literally like 4 keys, tops. It's pretty sad. Or, as backpack.tf says...

9... American... dollars... so don't feel too bad...

More so like 2 or 3 bucks

meh. you get the most out of your items by converting to keys first and then selling keys for money. I sold 100 keys for 170$ last night to someone with tons of rep. People that are buying unusuals/bps with cash are generally looking for like a 50% discount versus the key value

Archived