Gifteds..Again?

Bear

So i have just acquired my dream hat, a uncraft lumbricious lid. However, one of my steam friend's told me that it is not worth it's full bp.tf value because it's gifted. But i was wondering, should it matter if it is gifted, if it's 1:1 on market, and usually never is on market?

Yes. Reduces the value, but not as much as it normally would. If all of them were gifted then it would not matter.

Yes. Reduces the value. If all of them were gifted then it would not matter.

But this is 1/1 on market, and most copies don't go on the market really ever

It matters to some people, others don't care at all, it's a matter of preference. If you try to sell it, the gifted tag will probably make it more difficult, especially if others are on the market at the same time without the tag

But this is 1/1 on market, and most copies don't go on the market really ever

It's still gifted and there are others that aren't gifted. You won't get offered as high as bp.tf price, but will get offered in the ballpark range.

It matters to some people, others don't care at all, it's a matter of preference. If you try to sell it, the gifted tag will probably make it more difficult, especially if others are on the market at the same time without the tag

Exactly, if there are no other copies to buy, then i don't think it should matter

It's still gifted and there are others that aren't gifted. You won't get offered as high as bp.tf price, but will get offered in the ballpark range.

The last owner told me he rejected an offer of 3 pure+ 4 white paints because i guess he liked my unusual more

INB4 ; Person who wants it notices the Gifted tag.

Even they they really want it and don't care about the gifted tag,

They won't give you the full price and ask for a discount because it's "gifted".

Honestly, it shouldn't piss anyone off, and you have the right to sell it for bp price.

GL,

Hyper <3

INB4 ; Person who wants it notices the Gifted tag.

Even they they really want it and don't care about the gifted tag,

They won't give you the full price and ask for a discount because it's "gifted".

Honestly, it shouldn't piss anyone off, and you have the right to sell it for bp price.

GL,

Hyper <3

thanks hyper <3

If this gets sold, will it count as proof for an uncraft lid suggestion? I have no idea. I would say yes but I don't know what the mods have to say

If this gets sold, will it count as proof for an uncraft lid suggestion? I have no idea. I would say yes but I don't know what the mods have to say

It can if the price is getting raised but if it's getting lowered then I don't think so.

It can if the price is getting raised but if it's getting lowered then I don't think so.

Well it's probably going to be the only one to appear on the market for a while and may become the new standard for uncraft lids. Last suggestion also used a gifted as an adjunct to lower the price. As long as no clean one hits the market in the next couple months, it looks like we should be okay in either direction

If it's your dream hat then you should wrap it, then gift it to a friend, then give it back to yourself.

Archived